Missable trophies?

Peabob_

Hmm.. The trophy to kill an enemy 4 levels higher seems to be missable to. Finished the main quest line and 3 factions so far and haven't found a single red named enemy.

Yeah, I've been wondering about this one since I've played for 45 hours and haven't seen 1 Red Named enemy yet. I presumed they would be fairly common on Hard but if you haven't seen one yet, then that may not be the case.

Hmmm, perhaps you have to go as far East as possible as soon as the game starts or maybe there's a very specific location in the world where Red Named enemies spawn.

I tried killing a guard who was red to me at the time in hopes of getting the 4 lvls higher, but no luck. Gonna venture out further and see if I can get this one. The game keeps a saved copy of "past turtorial" save, so maybe can use that to go back and get any missable if it comes down to that.

I was wondering about this one as well. I haven't found a red named enemy yet (several orange and that's about it) but I'll try to progress to the East of the map so I'll see. I'm a level 13 at the moment.

The game keeps a saved copy of "past turtorial" save, so maybe can use that to go back and get any missable if it comes down to that.

Wait a minute... you're right ! This trophy should be easier while doing it this way. I'll try to launch this savegame and see if I can find a red named enemy. Thanks for the idea. :)

The 50 persuasions is probably missable if you didn't max out the persuasion skill, since that's a lot of optional dialogue and not many quests give the opportunity for it.

Also make sure to do "Out of your League" +4 enemy level one early on. Its easy at level 1-4 since you can just move a few areas ahead of the story and get it.

Reload that auto-save. Picklock the prison door. Open the prison gates. Activate aggressive mode. Activate Reckoning mode and kill the prisoner. Done :)

Made a video, will edit and upload it either today or tomorrow.

Also make sure to do "Out of your League" +4 enemy level one early on. Its easy at level 1-4 since you can just move a few areas ahead of the story and get it.

Cool. Thanks for the info guys. I'll be sure to give both of these a try on my next playthrough if I don't find one on my current one.

Yeah, I've been wondering about this one since I've played for 45 hours and haven't seen 1 Red Named enemy yet. I presumed they would be fairly common on Hard but if you haven't seen one yet, then that may not be the case.

Hmmm, perhaps you have to go as far East as possible as soon as the game starts or maybe there's a very specific location in the world where Red Named enemies spawn.

If you dont find an enemy 4 lv higher tham you, just start a new game get your lv 1 character and venture of far far away, eventualy youll find someone 4 lvs higher.

Reload that auto-save. Picklock the prison door. Open the prison gates. Activate aggressive mode. Activate Reckoning mode and kill the prisoner. Done :)

Made a video, will edit and upload it either today or tomorrow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSSC3pji3cI]Kingdoms of Amalur - Easy 'Out of your League' Trophy/Achievement [PS3/HD] - YouTube[/ame]