Rate the trophy difficulty...  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.76

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave it a 4. Hard mode isn't hard at all (Relentless Assault in the Might tree makes everything a joke). Some of the other trophies may be annoying depending on your build, but you can re-spec at any time, and gold flows like candy through the game.

Havent quite got the platinum yet, but the game really is pathetically easy, despite being a lot of fun. You can do it in one playthrough, no fuss. Hard mode is a cakewalk, and redistributing skills ensures you can get all the trophies without much difficulty. The only one I'd really watch out for is the persuasions, so you'll want to start pumping points into that early. Also, I had to reload my lvl 1 save to get the Out of Your League trophy. I literally ran across the entire world with my lvl 16 trying to find that elusive red-named monster, but could not find a single enemy that was even moderately hard. The game does level up with you to a degree though, so that statement sounds more negative than it actually is.

I'd say a 4 as well. I have two characters. Started one and took 20 hours into it until I remembered I have to complete it on hard to get the trophy so restarted. About 40-45 hours in and about to beat it. It's VEEEEEEEERY time consuming and might I say, I despise collection trophies -___- The lorestones and the faction quests are the only trophies that take a bit to do imo. Oh and the persuation one as well. :/ I wish it would tell you how many more you need to do...

Edited by KylarXBlint

Just got my (P) tonight and I'd have to give this game a 3 because it was almost too easy even playing through it on hard. . . I couldn't even tell the difference when I switched to easy after I was done with the main quest.

Great game, easy trophy (though time consuming for sure). :)

I keep hearing complaints that this game is too easy. (the game itself, not the plat) I think I should wait for a price drop before picking this up. Obviously Dark Souls has skewed my views on difficulty.

Does the game get boring or repetitious after a while?

Is it just a long grind to the plat?

Edited by JayHala

4/10. Achieved it in just under 60 hours on 1 playthrough. Going through the game on hard was actually fairly easy, wouldn't have been nearly as fun on an easier difficulty. Finding all the lorestones wasn't even that bad as the first skill I had maxed was detect hidden. The most challenging trophy was Green Thumb and that's mostly due to the fact that you can't check which reagents you've collected so you just have to keep collecting until you get it.

Gave it a 3. Nothing difficult, just takes a long time to do the faction quests, etc. Never gets boring though and that's what makes this game awesome. Even after the plat, I'm tempted to play on until I've seen and done everything it has to offer.

Edited by PKopetzky

I also voted a 4 like most did. This game is awesome to plat and really isn't hard. The final boss is one of the easiest bosses i've ever done on any game on "hard mode". Besides that the story is epic and i enjoyed every minute playing it:D

Can't wait for the dlc in the near future:)