The best part about getting Gummi ship collector

The best part about about getting the gummi ship collector trophy is the fact that i never have to do those missions again. I hated those and if it wasn't for youtube i probably would have never finished those missions

Do you mind sharing what youtube videos you used? I will be leaving these for last or before finishing Proud mode.

Here is the links it's a 3 part video

part 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfqx05LevyY]Trophy Guide: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (Gummi Ship Guide 1) - YouTube[/ame]

part 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7A9iQTUBD8]Trophy Guide: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (Gummi Ship Guide 2) - YouTube[/ame]

part 3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M7HIlYryBo]Trophy Guide: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (Gummi Ship Guide 3) - YouTube[/ame]

My only complaint is he speeds up the video so it's hard to see what he's exactly doing especially during the parts when he builds the gummi ships

• 1 month later...

Evidently, I can safely say this is the most boring and frustrating trophy in the game.

Not only do you have to do these 3 difficult and tricky missions for every world, but it doesn't help that using the gummy ships are uninteresting to begin with.

Only 3 have annoyed me which was 2 from Atlantica, (Surprising that something from Atlantica quickly became boring and annoying) and the last mission from the end of the world.

So yes, the best part? After doing so, you'll never be bothered with this trophy again.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I never cared for the gummi ship games i just did it when it was needed and then just skipped it after that so i had to learn a lot about building gummi ships and what each of the parts were

Yup same here, played the game to death on PS2 but never touched the Gummi Ship building as I wasn't a very big fan. The hardest part about the Missions I find is actually getting the motivation to get into them; once you're slugging through them, it's not bad, but being interested enough to do so is the real challenge. XD

Yup same here, played the game to death on PS2 but never touched the Gummi Ship building as I wasn't a very big fan. The hardest part about the Missions I find is actually getting the motivation to get into them; once you're slugging through them, it's not bad, but being interested enough to do so is the real challenge. XD

The real challenge is going into the menu and customizing the right ship. I mean, it was not so bad, but tedious. I am sure we'll have to do the same thing in KH2FM to some extent...

The real challenge is going into the menu and customizing the right ship. I mean, it was not so bad, but tedious. I am sure we'll have to do the same thing in KH2FM to some extent...

Well Gummi Ship missions are much more engaging in the sequel so it won't be as bad.

And customisation is the easiest part for me in the missions personally. :p

I didn't even know you could customize your ship back when I played it on PS2. I used the default ship for the entire game.