Level 100 on destiny island

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i'm currently at level 10 and ive been trying to go up one level everyday. Now i don't know how long i will keep that up because it takes 17910 experience points to go from level 99 to 100. And going to require hitting a lot of Wakka's beach balls.

I'll be sure to post updates of my progress.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've always wanted to try and get Sora to level 100 while still on Destiny Island and since I have to play the game on Proud mode i decided doing it here would be the best place to attempt it. Has anyone here tried and/or done this before?

No. Just, no.

I am sorry, but I hated the beginning parts. That being said, no.

• 1 month later...
I did take a break which due to personal reasons it lasted longer then i planned but I'm back to doing doing it. I'm currently at level 38 and hope to be at level 50 by the end of they year

I won't be one of those people to tell you how insane this is because I imagine you already know. If you stick it out, you will probably be the only person in history to have completed your goal without cheating. I like to start myself with beating up Riku 99 times and then beating him in the race 99 times so that I start my playthrough with 99 Potions and 99 Pretty Stones for selling. Once I finish that I complete Destiny Islands as soon as possible.

If you can stick it out, you'll have by far more patience and dedication than I will ever have haha. Good luck!

--Tylor--

I won't be one of those people to tell you how insane this is because I imagine you already know. If you stick it out, you will probably be the only person in history to have completed your goal without cheating. I like to start myself with beating up Riku 99 times and then beating him in the race 99 times so that I start my playthrough with 99 Potions and 99 Pretty Stones for selling. Once I finish that I complete Destiny Islands as soon as possible.

If you can stick it out, you'll have by far more patience and dedication than I will ever have haha. Good luck!

--Tylor--

I would not do it, period.

--Tylor--

Damn dude, I bet that takes a long time. I usually just beat Riku in combat and in races like 2-3 times before moving on.

--Tylor--

Every time i level up i do fight Riku so i will have beaten him 100 times by the end but the race i probably wont try

• 2 weeks later...
I've always wanted to try and get Sora to level 100 while still on Destiny Island and since I have to play the game on Proud mode i decided doing it here would be the best place to attempt it. Has anyone here tried and/or done this before?

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif

Well, good luck!