why is it so hard to get all keyblades

Yeah I know... granted I only have like two Keyblades left to obtain as is, but cant get the Ultimate one yet as I still have to create other stuff for it to even show up for me. The other one I have to beat Sephiroth for of course.

But yeah, getting the items is a pain... hate those Sniper Wilds in particular...

• 3 months later...

Most are acquired naturally through the story, careful exploration, and optional bosses.

The only real tricky and hard one would be the ultima weapon, as you do have to go out of your way to create every item in the game in order to do so.

Other than that, it's fairly easy to get all of them.

It is worth it in the end. It took me awhile to get everything just to drop, but eventually, it will come in time.

Yeah I know... granted I only have like two Keyblades left to obtain as is, but cant get the Ultimate one yet as I still have to create other stuff for it to even show up for me. The other one I have to beat Sephiroth for of course.

But yeah, getting the items is a pain... hate those Sniper Wilds in particular...

Sniper Wilds are annoying, but once you get the process of how to beat them it is fairly simple.

Edited by BreadSkin

• 1 month later...

I'm beginning my grind for the synthesis items to create everything I need to make the Ultima Weapon for Sora and I'm level 76 at the moment. I have most of everything I need but I'm not looking forward to the whole Mystery Goo and Dark Matter grinding.

Apart from the one weapon, the only issue for me right now seems to be Sephiroth. I've been having quite the difficulty on him and I can't figure out why. I remember using him to grind to level 100 for all three characters on my Playstation 2 copy. All in due time, I guess. Just need to level a bit more and use better accessories.

--Tylor--