Which worlds can you skip again? (15 hour run)

Fettster777

I'm working on my 15 hour run and I just beat Agrabah with like 2 hours 15 minutes on the clock. I know you can skip Olympus Coliseum because I did already, but after that what can I skip?

I believe you can skip either Atlantica or Halloween Town (preferably Atlantica), but can you also skip Monstro?

So I could just continue to Halloween Town and then Neverland, etc without having to do Monstro or Atlantica?

I'm working on my 15 hour run and I just beat Agrabah with like 2 hours 15 minutes on the clock. I know you can skip Olympus Coliseum because I did already, but after that what can I skip?

I believe you can skip either Atlantica or Halloween Town (preferably Atlantica), but can you also skip Monstro?

So I could just continue to Halloween Town and then Neverland, etc without having to do Monstro or Atlantica?

Not really sure what worlds you can skip other then 100 Acre Woods but if it helps I did all worlds and all of the Coliseum on proud in about 13 hours. Im not sure about Monstro either as I usually don't skip anything anyways.

Olympus Coliseum, 100 Acre Woods & Atlantica or Halloween Town can be skipped. As for Monstro, I think you DO need to enter him obviously, but I don't think it's required to finish that 'world', but I'm not 100% sure. It's very short either way, and with the timer you're on in Agrabah you'll be more than fine even if you skip no world at all :).

In my unchanging armor / undefeated playthrough I was at 7 hours when I finished Agrabah and decided to go for Speedster and finished at around 12 hours skipping only Atlantica.

According to the KH Wiki, Monstro is optional. But I'm pretty sure you have to enter it, it's just that you can then go to the first save point and teleport back to your Gummi Ship right away rather than actually completing Monstro.

Also note that playing the rest of the game without the High Jump ability might be annoying, so you might want to do the first half of Monstro.

Is it possible to get Speedster, Unchanging Armor and Undefeated in one go?

Yes. It's preferred to attempt it on Beginner, though Normal is possible.

Olympus Colosseum, Atlantica OR Halloween Town, and Monstro (once you get eaten just exit at the first save point and go on the other path), and 100 Acre Woods.

Edited by BreadSkin

I can confirm you HAVE to beat Monstro if you're skipping Atlantica.

I beat Halloween Town after leaving Monstro early and Neverland never showed up. I just beat Monstro and it appeared.

Also, how was Riku supposed to get to neverland if he never left Monstro if you didn't beat it? :p

Edited by Fettster777

You need to visit Olympus Coliseum to get Thunder, though. You'll need it in Hollow Bastion.

And yeah, out of Monstro/Halloween Town/Atlantica you need to FINISH two of them. I personally skipped Atlantica because ohmaigaad that place is a maze.

You need to visit Olympus Coliseum to get Thunder, though. You'll need it in Hollow Bastion.

And yeah, out of Monstro/Halloween Town/Atlantica you need to FINISH two of them. I personally skipped Atlantica because ohmaigaad that place is a maze.

Olympus is not necessary, on my Beginner Speedrun and skipped it and got through Hollow Bastion without requiring Thunder.

You don't need thunder. There is a stone to cast thunder on in Hollow Bastion to get to a emblem piece, but all it does is just extended a little bridge to a platform that you can easily just glide over to get the piece. Thunder isn't required.

• 3 weeks later...

Upon finishing Neverland you need to return to Traverse Town to have Cid install the Navi-G so you can get to Hollow Bastion. At Hollow Bastion, you'll automatically return to TT after a point and after some story you then go straight back to HB to seal the Keyhole at which point you can head straight to End of the World.

• 6 months later...

There are four specifically you can skip, since they don't have to be beaten as they don't comply to the story as much.

Olympus Coliseum: Though if you want to lvl up a few, then go ahead.

Monstro: Yes, you get swallowed, but I believe you can skip this.

Halloween Town: Personally, I recommend going here to lvl up a bit.

Atlantica: It should be clear to everyone by now to SKIP this world.

With that in mind, I saved an extra 3-5 hours that way!

• 1 month later...
Someone else also commented that Neverland didn't show up, but after he completed Monstro it did.

(remember, Riku is inside Monstro until you finish the world)

I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but I completed Monstro and Neverland didn't show up the first time I headed for it. Instead of going from Halloween Town to Neverland, it took me straight to Atlantica. I took the same route again and the ship caught me and I started the Neverland level.

I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but I completed Monstro and Neverland didn't show up the first time I headed for it. Instead of going from Halloween Town to Neverland, it took me straight to Atlantica. I took the same route again and the ship caught me and I started the Neverland level.

Neverland is the worlds after Halloween Town or Atlantica; besides, you probably do not want to skip Halloween Town due to the Gravity Spell Upgrade; though, you want to skip Atlantica and come back to it later after you finish your Speedrun.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...