Red Trinity in Halloween Town

b0shey

Anybody has any problem getting this?

I know its in the archway in Oogie's Manor but when i go there no triangle prompt appears i kill all enemies try leaving and returning but still nothing, i went back after i closed Halloween Town btw. :confused:

this is annoying as i have no save before closing Halloween Town. :(

Edited by b0shey

Anybody has any problem getting this?

I know its in the archway in Oogie's Manor but when i go there no triangle prompt appears i kill all enemies try leaving and returning but still nothing, i went back after i closed Halloween Town btw. :confused:

this is annoying as i have no save before closing Halloween Town. :(

This happen to me too but try kill Chimaera first. It works for me after i kill it.

The archway near the water...it doesn't work when you try to trinity there? Try the soft reset option and see if anything happens

Tried it, also beat chimaera (but comes back), take out all enemies but still get no triangle prompt when im near trinity mark.

edit: So after reading on forums some people say it will still be there after you get it, can anyone with the game confirm this?

edit: so it turns out they were right it stays there after you collect it (kind of dumb) found the missing red trinity's.

Edited by b0shey

Tried it, also beat chimaera (but comes back), take out all enemies but still get no triangle prompt when im near trinity mark.

edit: So after reading on forums some people say it will still be there after you get it, can anyone with the game confirm this?

I can. After I cleared the red trinity at Oogie's manor and beating Oogie as well, the red trinity for some reason or another was still on the archway when I returned several times later.

• 10 months later...

You can still get it even after you beat Oogie Boogie; it is on the side by the river of the destroyed manor. There are also chests within this area too. All you have to do is activate it once and it will be logged in your journal. It will however still be visible, but cannot activate it, as you already used it.

Edited by x410xDragon
Clarification

Sadly for me the red trinity pop up won't even show up to use. not like i need the mythril shard but the fact i can't activity it annoys me. That new mob is difficult on proud mode. Maybe i just need to grind for 20 levels or something idk

Yeah, if you missed it in Oogie's tower then you need to be able to kill the Chimera to trigger the trinity. If you got the one on the tower then the mark will stay there but will just be part of the scenery, so if you already triggered one there earlier you don't have to worry about it, just a graphical glitch more than anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Just throwing it out there, but it also serves as an indicator as to when Chimera is going to appear. I forget which it is, but if I remember correctly, int being there means it will be too.

Otherwise it won't be there. It's a lifesaver when farming Blaze stones.

I was never aware of that, would've saved me a bit of time I'm sure.

Just throwing it out there, but it also serves as an indicator as to when Chimera is going to appear. I forget which it is, but if I remember correctly, int being there means it will be too.

Otherwise it won't be there. It's a lifesaver when farming Blaze stones.

I never knew that, good stuff! :)

Yeah, I used the trinity mark as a reference for Chimera a lot. Very helpful considering how tedious it can be to go back and forth there. By the way, did that trinity mark just disappear in the original game, making it completely missable?

I'm pretty sure in the vanilla KH, it was indeed missable. I believe it was part of Oogie's Manor, and once the manor is gone post-Halloweentown, the Trinity disappears with it. :whistle:

I'm pretty sure in the vanilla KH, it was indeed missable. I believe it was part of Oogie's Manor, and once the manor is gone post-Halloweentown, the Trinity disappears with it. :whistle:

I actually never got the red trinity in Oogie's manor in any of my 10+ playthroughs back on the PS2 version since I always had Jack with me.

Really? Me too :| This happened to me, and I made sure I did not make the same mistake, while playing this.

There's no mistake to be made because as I said, it's fixed in this version. :|

Anyway, since I was so young playing this game and not understanding about the extra game stuff like synthesis or collecting Trinities, I never collected them personally, and only found out about it being missable years after (when I could, you know, read :p).