Translated Trophy List for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090415033622/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/0/07/Kingdom_Hearts_Final_Mix_logo.jpg/300px-Kingdom_Hearts_Final_Mix_logo.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS Master - Obtain all trophies
(P)

Game Clear: Proud - Finish the game on Proud mode
(G)

Game Clear: Final Mix - Finish the game on Final Mix mode
(S)

Game Clear: Beginner - Finish the game on Beginner mode

Unchanging Armor - Play through the whole game without changing equipment
(S)

Undefeated - Clear the game without using a continue
(S)

Speedster - Defeat the final boss in the End of of World in under 15 hours
(G)

What does not exist - Defeat the Enigmatic Man at Hollow Bastion

Shadow lurking in the Clock Tower - Defeat the Phantom at the Clock Tower in Neverland

Sword Dancing in the Dust - Defeat Kurt Zisa in Agraba

Junior Hero - Win the Phil Cup at the Olympus Coliseum Tournament

Novice Hero - Win the Pegasus Cup at the Olympus Coliseum Tournament

Hero of the Colosseum - Win the Hercules Cup at the Olympus Coliseum Tournament

Master of the Colosseum - Win the Hades Cup at the Olympus Coliseum Tournament

Cold Giant - Defeat the Ice Titan in the Gold Match at Olympus Coliseum Tournament

One Winged Angel - Defeat Sephiroth in the Platinum Match at Olympus Coliseum Tournament

Single Attack Champion - Win a cup using only Sora at Olympus Coliseum

Time Attack Champion - Win a time attack cup at Olympus Coliseum

Stopped Counting - Sora reached level 100
(S)

Treasure Hunters - Open 100 treasure chests

Millionaire - Have 10,000 munny at one time

Heartless Hunter - Defeat 2000 heartless

Adventure Begins - Sealed the keyhole in Traverse Town

Alice in Wonderland - Sealed the keyhole of Wonderland

Go The Distance - Sealed the keyhole of Olympus Coliseum

Will Be In My Heart - Sealed the keyhole of Deep Jungle

A Whole New World - Sealed the keyhole of Aguraba

Wish Upon a Star - Escape from Monstro

Part of Your World - Sealed the keyhole of Atlantica

This Is Halloween - Sealed the keyhole of Halloween Town

You Can Fly - Sealed the keyhole of Neverland

The Edge of the World - Sealed the keyhole of Hollow Bastion

Winnie the Pooh - Sealed the keyhole in the 100 Acre Wood

Complete Record - Complete all of Jiminy's Journal

Storyteller - Complete "Story so Far" in Jiminy's Journal

Searcher - Complete the "Ansem Reports" in Jiminy's Journal

Professor - Complete "Characters" in Jiminy's Journal

Top breeders - Complete "101 Dalmations" in Jiminy's Journal

Friendship - Complete "Trinity Marks" in Jiminy's Journal

Mini Game Mania - Complete "Mini-Games" in Jiminy's Journal

Synthesis King - Synthesize every item

First Time Synthesis - Perform your first synthesis in the item shop

Beginner Synthesis - Synthesize three items

Intermediate Synthesis - Synthesize 15 items

Advanced Synthesis - Synthesize 30 items

Gumi Ship Collector - Collect all Gumi Ship blueprints

Flying Ace - Shoot down 2500 aircraft in your Gumi Ship

Customizer - Modify your Gumi Ship

Top Ace - Clear all Gumi Ship routes

Test Pilot - Clear the first Gumi Ship mission

Top Pilot - Clear the second Gumi Ship mission

Ace Pilot - Clear the third Gumi Ship mission

Keyblade of Promise - Obtain the Oathkeeper

Blade Master - Obtain every Keyblade for Sora

Magic Master - Obtain every Staff for Donald

Guard Master - Obtain every Shield for Goofy

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130127123010/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/f/f6/Kingdom_Hearts_RE_Chain_of_Memories.png/318px-Kingdom_Hearts_RE_Chain_of_Memories.png

CHAIN ​​of MEMORIES Master - Unlock every trophy
(P)

Game Clear: Proud (Sora) - Finish the game on Proud mode as Sora
(S)

Game Clear: Proud (Riku) - Finish the game on Proud mode as Riku
(S)

Undefeated - Clear the game without continuing
(S)

Game Clear: Standard (Sora) - Finish the game on Standard mode as Sora

Game Clear: Standard (Riku) - Finish the game on Standard mode as Riku

Game Clear: Beginner (Sora) - Finish the game on Beginner mode as Sora

Game Clear: Beginner (Riku) - Finish the game on Beginner mode as Riku

Vegetable Meister - Score 150 points in the "Veggie Panic" mini-game

Ace Pilot - Score 500 points in the "Balloon Glider" mini-game

High Jumper - Score 120 points in the "Tigger's Jump-a-thon" mini-game

Skydiver - Score 2000 points in the "Whirlwind Plunge" mini-game

Buster Bee - Kill 70 bees within 1 minute and 40 seconds in the "Bumble Rumble" mini-game

Connecting the Sleeping Memories - Clear the game as Sora
(S)

Card Skill Master - Learn all of Sora's card skills

Memories from the Card - Clear the first floor of Castle Oblivion

Twisted Memories - Clear the fifth floor of Castle Oblivion

Memories of Truth - Clear the 13th floor in Castle Oblivion

Road to Dawn - Clear the game as Riku

Maximum Attacker - Reach the maximum attack for Riku

Confrontation with Darkness - Clear the 12th floor of Castle Oblivion's Basement

Looming Inner Darkness - Clear the 8th floor of Castle Oblivion's Basement

Mind to Overcome Darkness - Clear the 1st floor of Castle Oblivion's Basement

Complete Record - Complete Jiminy's Journal
(G)

Card Master: Sora - Complete "Card Collection" in Jiminy's Journal
(S)

Story Teller: Sora - Complete "Story" in Jiminy's Journal

Professor Character: Sora - Complete "Characters" in Jiminy's Journal

Mini Game Mania: Sora - Complete "Mini-games" in Jiminy's Journal

Complete Report - Complete the D-Report
(G)

Card Master: Riku - Complete "Card Collection" in D-Report
(S)

Story Teller: Riku - Complete "Story" in D-Report

Professor Character: Riku - Complete "Characters" in D-Report

First Experience with Card Deck - Use your Card Deck once

Advanced Card Deck - Use your Card Deck 500 times

Premier Card Maker - Combine cards 20 times

No Escape - Clear the game without fleeing
(S)

Maximum Level (Sora) - Reach the maximum level as Sora
(S)

Maximum Level (Riku) - Reach the maximum level as Riku
(S)

Card Breaker - Break an enemy's card 500 times

Tightrope - Recover your HP when it falls below 5%

Interceptor - Perform 150 counter attacks

Duel Master - Win 100 times in a duel

Battle Card Collector - Collect 300 battle cards

Point Millionaire - Reach 10,000 Moogle Points

Regular Customer - Spend 20,000 points in the Moogle Shop

Room Creator - Create 300 rooms in Castle Oblivion

Treasure Hunters - Open 10 treasure chests in hidden rooms

Ace Strike - Defeat an enemy in the air

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110902014153/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/f/fa/DaysLogo.png/300px-DaysLogo.png

358/2 DAYS Complete - Unlock every trophy
(G)

Read all of the Diary - Read all of Roxas's Diary
(G)

Read Every Report - Read all of the secret reports
(G)

??? - View chapters 1-37

??? - View chapters 38-74

??? - View chapters 75-109

Did this myself using translation tools and rewording, also got some help from partially translated lists to make a fully translated one. The trophy names marked "???" translated to gibberish and I had no idea what they meant so if you have any corrections, let me know!

Edited by Lavitz

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg this game is going to awesome but to plat this is going to be hell .... I'm soo looking forward for two plats yay! I can't wait........ But there 2 things that is going to hurt me 1 I never beatin KH:REM only beat the 1st boss so I can't plat easily 2.i never was able to be the secret bosses in KH 1 soo hmm this should be fun

Btw thanks for the heads up on the trophies ^_^

Thanks for the translated list. Chrome didn't do a bad job at it, but your version makes it seem more easier to understand too, especially for that Speed Star trophy... which seems to be better, as that will cut extra time off for finishing the game. Since from The End of the World... it takes like another hour or two get done I think, maybe longer.

But I guess they did that because they didn't want to count the credits perhaps? Who knows... but it does make understanding that one more easier... seems a bit more doable now for sure too.

especially for that Speed Star trophy... which seems to be better, as that will cut extra time off for finishing the game. Since from The End of the World... it takes like another hour or two get done I think, maybe longer.

That was a mistake, it should be 15 hours to beat the final boss D:

editing it now

I think Speed Star should be Speedster...

Thanks, like I said feel free to post corrections :p I did the best I could and I don't know if it's totally accurate

Oh? So it's 15 hours from start to finish? Not 15 hours from start to End of the World level? If so... hmm, might be a bit more annoying, but ah well, should still be all good anyway XD

I'm pretty sure you can skip cutscenes in this version so you could just play through a second time on beginner and get it pretty easily if that's the case

Yeah, that is true too. I mean, I think I'll leave the 15 hour trophy alone for another playthrough, just play through the game normally and go from there... maybe aim for the no dying on my first easy playthrough.

Cause I want to leave Proud Mode till last for myself... cause that's difficult enough as is for me, so leave the hardest one in my own opinion till last. After all, I want to enjoy the game first then do challenging stuff second time through.

I fucking HATE ALL of Square-Enix's T-lists to death. I mean, "Don't die"/"Beat the game in 15"/"Don't switch Armor" and their mandatory "Get every item ever ever ever!" are all going to ruin the experience. And those are just the trophies I can imagine since I haven't played either KH-game in years, so there might be others.

Fuck them if they ruin FFX like this. FUCK THEM.

I fucking HATE ALL of Square-Enix's T-lists to death. I mean, "Don't die"/"Beat the game in 15"/"Don't switch Armor" and their mandatory "Get every item ever ever ever!" are all going to ruin the experience. And those are just the trophies I can imagine since I haven't played either KH-game in years, so there might be others.

You know you don't HAVE to get the trophies, those are there to challenge yourself and were never mandatory to enjoying the Kingdom Hearts experience.

There's a difference between trophies that challenge you to beat Sephy or the game on the hardest difficulty and a trophy that forces you to run around THE ENTIRE GAME like a fucking NERFED GIMP.

What I'm saying is you don't have to attempt these trophies to play the game, you're not forced to do them but because its there you feel some sort of obligation to do them.

I don't know about you but I don't mind the difficulty in trophies like that, why ? Because I don't want everyone in the world to have the Kingdom Hearts platinum so easily on their list as if it were Final Fantasy XIII. Alot of people are going to get the platinum in due time but I'd rather people work for it then have it handed to them and if it means doing a playthrough with default equipment then bring it on.

This is one of the worst trophy lists I've ever seen... it's not so much that it's particularly difficult, but the trophy redundancies... you're looking at probably three playthroughs (beginner 15 hours, beginner no equipment, pride 100% completion)... you may be able to combine the 15 hours and no equipment but gives you little room for grinding. Not to mention one of the playthroughs will be no continue. Forcing you to make gimped playthroughs is just a pain.

I hope the difficulty trophies stack at least. Chain of Memories seems slightly more reasonable. And I'm guessing that 358/2 Days is pretty much three free gold trophies for sitting there watching cutscenes.

This is one of the worst trophy lists I've ever seen... it's not so much that it's particularly difficult, but the trophy redundancies... you're looking at probably three playthroughs (beginner 15 hours, beginner no equipment, pride 100% completion)... you may be able to combine the 15 hours and no equipment but gives you little room for grinding. Not to mention one of the playthroughs will be no continue. Forcing you to make gimped playthroughs is just a pain.

I hope the difficulty trophies stack at least. Chain of Memories seems slightly more reasonable. And I'm guessing that 358/2 Days is pretty much three free gold trophies for sitting there watching cutscenes.

This. Not everyone will find it easy to take on Proud mode or Sephy, but I'M ALL FOR THOSE. What you (Setsuna) don't get is that I'm not talking about the DIFFICULTY of the trophies I mentioned; they're just unnecessarily annoying. I actually doubt any of them will be difficult, which is kinda my point.

FFXIII might be easy, I wouldn't know - there's no way in hell I'll ever try because of the aforementioned "Get every item ever ever ever, lalala, Fuck you guys /FF13-team" that S-E loves so much which is just a fucking stupid trophy - like some of KH's.

Ie. Rayman Origins is a hard platinum, but it's not unnecessarily TIME-CONSUMING! There's a very, very, very important difference there.

And yes, the trophies are not everything, BUT they're JUST as integral to the overall experience nowadays as optional bosses, etc. Which is why they (and we, the completionists) should be treated with as much respect as Ruby, Emerald and Ozma and not like the tacky add-on most treat them as for lack of interest or trying to save the length of their game.

Edited by Jooles

This. Not everyone will find it easy to take on Proud mode or Sephy, but I'M ALL FOR THOSE. What you (Setsuna) don't get is that I'm not talking about the DIFFICULTY of the trophies I mentioned; they're just unnecessarily annoying. I actually doubt any of them will be difficult, which is kinda my point.

FFXIII might be easy, I wouldn't know - there's no way in hell I'll ever try because of the aforementioned "Get every item ever ever ever, lalala, Fuck you guys /FF13-team" that S-E loves so much which is just a fucking stupid trophy - like some of KH's.

Ie. Rayman Origins is a hard platinum, but it's not unnecessarily TIME-CONSUMING! There's a very, very, very important difference there.

And yes, the trophies are not everything, BUT they're JUST as integral to the overall experience nowadays as optional bosses, etc. Which is why they (and we, the completionists) should be treated with as much respect as Ruby, Emerald and Ozma and not like the tacky add-on most treat them as for lack of interest or trying to save the length of their game.

Absolutelly, friend.

This list ruined like 80% of my fun with the game, and it´s one of my favorites ever. Huge disapointment.

Any chance it changes on US version?

Edited by xD Rick

Dude you gotta remember that trophies is there for only braging rights that all you don't have to get a platinum in any game you can ether in enjoy the game or go hardcore complet ever thing about this game but just clam down about getting a platinum for KH

Yes it very unnecessary to have to get EVERY ITEM IN THE GAME but if you are a completionists then you wouldn't mind get EVERY ITEM IN THE GAME because that what you to do to complet every task that the game has to offer you..to high and low searching for this one item that my take forever to get or to fight the most hardest boss just to say "o man I bet you not a lot of people have beatin this guy" or reaching the max level of 9999.You see a completionists doesn't get upset about get EVERY ITEM IN THE GAME or do a lot of grinding that takes forever they do it cause they love it it something that they do so dood if you going to get upset about GETTING EVERY DAMN ITEM IN THE GAME then you sir is not a completionists

Edited by Bounty V
please use the edit function instead of double posting

I got every item in final fantasy 13 and I dont think it was hard. :whistle:

anyway, the list seems nice. It's a difficult one that can be simplified over the course of many playthroughs. I haven't seen a US release for this until December so I dont have any reason to import it as I still have all these games for the ps2 & DS anyway. (KH1 instead of the final remix obviously) But when it does get a US release in december, I will consider it

Edited by luffybuggy

Well, just looking at the trophy list, I fully intend to get the platinum. BUT, I also fully intend to play through the game 2-3 times in order to do it! :p No way in hell I'm going to try to go through the hardest difficulty without changing my equipment.... I may be insane, but I'm not an idiot or a masochist. :rofl:

I got every item in final fantasy 13 and I dont think it was hard. :whistle:

anyway, the list seems nice. It's a difficult one that can be simplified over the course of many playthroughs. I haven't seen a US release for this until December so I dont have any reason to import it as I still have all these games for the ps2 & DS anyway. (KH1 instead of the final remix obviously) But when it does get a US release in december, I will consider it

And to be fair the trophy in XIII only needed you to have at least one of every equipment in your inventory at one point or another. Most people who like and enjoy getting trophies also prefer to get all the items anyway. I know I do, if anything after getting 99 of every possible item in Final Fantasy 7 getting the item related trophy in this wont be too bad.

I saw that December release for the US version as well, on Amazon. I've also seen the release date for the EU version as being 27th September

Shit, Spawn, write properly.

Actually, I'd say there are three groups.

1a) Don't give a shit at all.

(( 1½) Cares once every blue moon if they really love the game. Can result in 3). ))

2) Completionists that covet the Platinum so they can throw the game away later, fig. or lit. This group usually loves a challenge, but hate time-wasting nonsense. And this really is the group the trophy-list should cater to.

3) Hardcore-fans of the game in question - the subculture of Killscreeners, Speedrunners, No Sphere Grid/Levelers, Max inventory/stats+++++ ever ever ever'ers, blindfolded'ers, completing the game with the only electricity to the TV/console supplied by a "Mr. Garrison's Dildo Bike"ers. This group goes way beyond completion.

If, i.e. the speedrun actually had any value, like Suikoden 2's Elza-quest, then YES, a trophy would be most appropriate.

Edited by Jooles

i'm actually disappointed that there is no lvl 1 trophy.

as a speedrunner i dont mind the speedrun trophy, actually i think it's way to much time. the world record for kingdom hearts is about 6 hours, i think 10 hours for speedrun trophy would've been more than generous.

those initial equipment/ no death trophies should be locked to proud mode.

way to easy to get. call me an elitist, like i give a fuck.

i hope at least for a lvl 1 trophy for kingdom hearts 2, once the remake is done.

can't wait to start the many playthroughs of getting all those trophies 2 times :)

also my goal for the speedrun wil lbe sub 5 :D since you can skip cutscenes now :D