PS+ Free Game April 2015 for NA!

MicahWebster

This game is totally better than I expected. It plays pretty much the same as Killzone 3, cover system and all. You can even see your feet when looking down and sliding! It may seem like a minor thing, but I was led to believe that after FEAR in 2005 every other first person shooter would implement the same thing. But nope!

I feel that the controls are a bit clunky.

I think it doesn't have aim assist.

It has "quick-snap": if you're looking close to an enemy and press the button to look down the sights the scope will instantly snap to the enemy - doing that was the only way I managed to get out of that bit in mission 2 when you're being rushed by waves of enemies after hacking the intel.

Also, the various axis speeds can be adjusted in the menu screen; but, to be honest, KZ has always played a lot more "top heavy" than pretty much any other shooter, and that's actually why I prefer it to most others - it actually tries to simulate something close to a physics system.

On another note: anyone else finding the game crashes your vita? I've had my vita since pretty close to when they launched and had never had a single crash, but KZM's mp has crashed my system (hard-freeze) 4 times since I started playing it a couple of days ago.

On another note: anyone else finding the game crashes your vita? I've had my vita since pretty close to when they launched and had never had a single crash, but KZM's mp has crashed my system (hard-freeze) 4 times since I started playing it a couple of days ago.

I haven't run into this yet. Mind you I haven't touched MP yet so maybe that's why? I've had my Vita the same amount of time as you around launch so if I run into any problems I can post it here to let you know unless someone else can confirm or deny this.