Stupid Spangled Trophy and Get your Filthy hands off trophy

GreatHavok

They should have at least put a map wherein the available load out gun is only the Tranquilizer Gun, so people can shoot each other, survive being tranqulized and get the trophy. As well as interrogate and save your ally to get the "Get your filthy hands off trophy".

It's like shooting two birds with one stone.

But no, they have to put in on one of warzone segment to interrogate and people doesn't care about the objectives and shoot whomever they want to shoot whose not on their team. Bad, bad concept. :think:

Now it's too difficult to get this trophy and can be done only in public (no private). It's even quite difficult to get in a public match with both of your friends on different sides. If you invite him to join, he'll be on your team. Ridiculous!

Does anyone have any other ideas to get this two trophies easily?

Edited by GreatHavok

For Spangled, just do Mercenary Warfare and have your friend join on you. Given it's FFA, they'll obviously be your opponent. As for the other one, I'm not sure exactly the best way to get boosters in the same game other than searching for the same gametype simultaneously and hoping to be put in the same lobby.

• 2 weeks later...
I also got those two trophies while playing Mercenary Warfare game mode. I think I got it in my first or second game. Just use the stealth skill most of the time then follow a player and you'll get the chance eventually.

Yep, I got them when I joined a Guerrilla warfare mode. I just followed a teammate and luckily one guy on the opposing side managed to jumped off my teammate and interrogated him. Good thing it's not me who got interrogated.

It also happened too many times when I'm playing Warzone mode. I guess that filthy hands off trophy wasn't hard at all to happen.

For the spangled, I boosted with a friend on mercenary mode. It's not easy when 6 other people are gunning for your head while trying to survive a tranquilizer for 10 or more seconds. You just have to be lucky not to be found (even if you're in a secluded area) while you try to recover.

neither of these trophies are hard to get, if you keep playing it will happen eventually.

I know, but so far I have played more than 50 MP games and I'm halfway through centurion, NOBODY uses a tranquilizer gun even in warzone mode. Unless I'm lucky that somebody purposely does it, would he prefer me to survive a tranq or finish me by interrogating me?

And I heard there are some dick who shoots with a tranq gun for fun, only to shoot you again and again and again to make you rage quit, lol.:think:

• 5 weeks later...

At this point, I only have a couple thousand kills to farm and Spangled to do for Platinum. I pretty much just run around multiplayer with an M2 and guard guys I tranq until they get up in the hopes that someone will figure out what I am doing and return the favor.

• 4 months later...