MP Trophies that could be earned in Botzone

blackgndrf

Well, I'm doing this post because I see that not every trophy could be earned on Botzone.

What I tested for now reached to these results:

MP Trophies you can earn on Botzone

• Deflector
    Perform a Brutal Melee counter gesture in Multiplayer
  • Killing Machine
    Achieve a 10 kill streak in Multiplayer
  • Supply Chain
    Collect the contents from 10 VAN-Guard capsules in Multiplayer
  • Redeemer
    Rescue an injured teammate in Multiplayer - Confirmed by: N Triple AAA
  • Anti-Air
    Shoot down 10 enemy VAN-Guard drones in Multiplayer - Confirmed by: crsn891
  • Heads Up
    Get crushed by an incoming VAN-Guard capsule
  • Centurion
    Complete 100 Multiplayer game rounds - Confirmed by: N Triple AAA

Note - Centurion Trophy:

Edit 2: Wait! It just popped! Just had to play a single multiplayer match! Guess that it had to "trick" the game that the matches were multiplayer matches? Or something of the sort. But you should state that it IS unlockable, but after reaching 100 matches you have to play a REAL MP match so you can unlock the trophy!

For what I see, "Spangled" and "Get Your Filthy Hands Off" trophies could be earned on botzone, but you need A LOT of luck. Make a boost for these is a better option.

MP Trophies you can't earn on Botzone(for now)

• Noob
    Complete a Multiplayer game round (It's not unlocking for me in botzone)
  • Well-rounded
    Win at least one round of all Multiplayer modes (There is not Warzone mode on Botzone)

Current Patch: 1.08

If you know others trophies that can/can't be earned please tell me to add on the list.

I'll keep testing on the game and updating this post :)

PS: This is the list of all MP Trophies in the game

http://i.imgur.com/ilEaJsM.png

http://i.imgur.com/vw1eEzY.png

http://i.imgur.com/7AbYyAZ.png

Edited by blackgndrf

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the matches played in that mode counted in MP matches played in the career data? If so, it could be assumed that it helps towards the Centurion trophy. Also, do the kills also count? Because it could also help towards the 10k kills.

Until now I don't know, only played 5 matches on botzone and 1 online (For the Noob trophy) :/

I tried to get "Get Your Filthy Hands Off" without sucess. I don't know what i did wrong but i tried every kill possibility since shoot until granade and melee trophy didnt pop out

I played Guerrilla Warfare but didn't see any chance for try this trophy :(

--------------------------

List updated

MP Trophies you can earn on Botzone

• Supply Chain
    Collect the contents from 10 VAN-Guard capsules in Multiplayer

Edited by blackgndrf

well, I bought it and I can confirm that the matches AND the kills count. Though I've been trying to do Redeemed. But I can't seem to get it. Either I don't success at it or they glitch ._. Also, them magnum headshots

EDIT: How did you get the deflector trophy?

EDIT 2: Can confirm the Redeemed trophy! Still can't get Deflector though

Edited by N Triple AAA

A little bit of luck I guess :p. I created a Mercenary Warfare: Me vs 3 bots. I passed very close on front of one of these bots and he tried to do melee kill on me, then I started to spam upwards swipe on the touchscreen and the counter-kill was a sucess.

Thanks for the Redeemed trophy confirmation. List updated :)

Anti-air is unlockable in botzone.

well, I bought it and I can confirm that the matches AND the kills count. Though I've been trying to do Redeemed. But I can't seem to get it. Either I don't success at it or they glitch ._. Also, them magnum headshots

So you did get the 'Noob' trophy from playing botzone? This would confirm that 'Centurion' is achievable in offline play.

Can someone definitively confirm if Anti-Air can be earned in Botzone?

I do not think it can be earned. I've killed plenty of VANguard bots by now... Sucks. I hate going Online in KZ:M (I get whooped too badly)

Edited by easter

Thanks. List updated

Can someone definitively confirm if Anti-Air can be earned in Botzone?

Well, crsn891 just confirm it hehe

----------------------------

I really want to know if these bot matches count towards centurion trophy :/

So you did get the 'Noob' trophy from playing botzone? This would confirm that 'Centurion' is achievable in offline play.

I'd had to say no, since I had already played 10 games prior to purchasing the DLC. But the MP matches count and the kills are too. So I'm rushing it for the 100 matches to see if they count or not for centurion

Edit: Can re-confirm Anti-Air. Just keep destroying!

Edit 2: I can confirm that they RARELY use the tranq gun. However, I can't say if it can unlock Spangled or not since I already had Spangled

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

I'd had to say no, since I had already played 10 games prior to purchasing the DLC. But the MP matches count and the kills are too. So I'm rushing it for the 100 matches to see if they count or not for centurion

Edit: Can re-confirm Anti-Air. Just keep destroying!

Edit 2: I can confirm that they RARELY use the tranq gun. However, I can't say if it can unlock Spangled or not since I already had Spangled

Thank you! Maybe one or two more anti-air kills will do it, I hope. If not, it's the least painful MP trophy to get :) And for 'Noob', it's really simple. Just join an online match, win or lose you should get the trophy. If you can post on this forum, your internet is good enough to at least join I hope :p

And for anyone that needs help with Spangled or any other MP trophy, I can try to get on a match with you... IDK how to find an empty server/corner of the map without both of us getting destroyed though.

Send me a message or add me @easterkeke

Edited by easter

Thank you! Maybe one or two more anti-air kills will do it, I hope. If not, it's the least painful MP trophy to get :) And for 'Noob', it's really simple. Just join an online match, win or lose you should get the trophy. If you can post on this forum, your internet is good enough to at least join I hope :p

And for anyone that needs help with Spangled or any other MP trophy, I can try to get on a match with you... IDK how to find an empty server/corner of the map without both of us getting destroyed though.

Send me a message or add me @easterkeke

thanks for the invitation :D But I'm only missing Centurion. So I'm mixing my matches between botzone and MP and, as of now, I'm at 50

thanks for the invitation :D But I'm only missing Centurion. So I'm mixing my matches between botzone and MP and, as of now, I'm at 50

I hope it work. Waiting your confirmation of Centurion trophy on botzone hehe.

For what I see, "Spangled" and "Get Your Filthy Hands Off" trophies could be earned on botzone, but you need A LOT of luck. Make a boost for these is a better option.

I hope it work. Waiting your confirmation of Centurion trophy on botzone hehe.

Centurion *should* work.. I'll let you know. "Anti-Air" totally works, but it will feel like having to kill something like 20 VANs before it pops, its weird.

"Spangled" and "Get Your Hands" is totally possible, but you will need luck. Bots actually use the M2 Tranq and friendly bots do res you. It's just rare that you don't immediately got shot, or teammates ignore you.

Centurion *should* work.. I'll let you know. "Anti-Air" totally works, but it will feel like having to kill something like 20 VANs before it pops, its weird.

"Spangled" and "Get Your Hands" is totally possible, but you will need luck. Bots actually use the M2 Tranq and friendly bots do res you. It's just rare that you don't immediately got shot, or teammates ignore you.

Let alone the freaking headshot spam that these guys have ._.

Also, 38 more games to go!

Man if this trophy doesn't unlock when I hit 100 matches I'm going to rage, lol

Edit: Well after wasting something next to 15 hours of my life, I can say that after reaching 100 matches it DID NOT unlock Centurion. Sigh, so mad right now. I have to play like 80 more matches so I can have that freaking trophy. Which means another 15 more hours to waste..........

Edit 2: Wait! It just popped! Just had to play a single multiplayer match! Guess that it had to "trick" the game that the matches were multiplayer matches? Or something of the sort. But you should state that it IS unlockable, but after reaching 100 matches you have to play a REAL MP match so you can unlock the trophy!

Edited by N Triple AAA

That's so weird, sure you didn't just play 99 Botzone matches? :whistle:

Anyway congrats. I'm at 8000 SP kills exact, after wasting my own 15 hours of life.

I figure I can grind the last ~1000 on MP.

At least I don't have to win any matches for Centurion. People are too good at this game...

Edited by easter

Congratulations and thanks for the update :)

Yeah seems someone on the Vita subreddit corroborated this. Basically, everything you do in Botzone should contribute to MP trophies, but at some point you may have to hop online for them to register (and of course with Well-Rounded, you have to do online to win a round of Warzone for example).

I'm close to Blood Bank and Centurion :)

Edited by easter

Yeah seems someone on the Vita subreddit corroborated this. Basically, everything you do in Botzone should contribute to MP trophies, but at some point you may have to hop online for them to register (and of course with Well-Rounded, you have to do online to win a round of Warzone for example).

I'm close to Blood Bank and Centurion :)

That's basically it :D And congrats when you achieve those!

Just helped out some players over at PSNProfiles.com

Someone set up a lobby and almost everyone actually showed up.

Though TBH, alot of the MP trophies aren't that bad. They will eventually happen, but then again, I got lucky very early in legit online MP with Spangled and some others.