Botzone DLC

djhmetfan2

• 4 weeks later...
So it costs money? If anyone can confirm whether all online trophies can be earned via Botzone, or only some, I would appreciate it so I can amend the guide.

Don't think so because only 2 modes are available with bots.

From the blog post:

With the purchase of the Botzone Soldier Training Pack, all of our multiplayer maps can be played offline in Mercenary or Guerrilla Warfare modes

So no Warzone means no Well-rounded trophy. Could be an error in the blog, we'll have to wait and see until someone buys it.

So it costs money? If anyone can confirm whether all online trophies can be earned via Botzone, or only some, I would appreciate it so I can amend the guide.

Pretty sure everything but Well-rounded can be earned in botzone, due to it only having two game modes. On the flip-side though, a plus is that you can set yourself up solo against 7 enemies, and let the killcount roll in.

Pretty sure everything but Well-rounded can be earned in botzone, due to it only having two game modes. On the flip-side though, a plus is that you can set yourself up solo against 7 enemies, and let the killcount roll in.

From what I've read that's what it seems like. Think I'll download this today then finally get around to finishing all the trophies. Been putting this game off for too long.

Yeah that's my understanding, but confirmation is always nice :p

When you launch the game it tells you it needs a patch, which says it's to install botzone and stability fixes. Once you install it the multiplayer icon changes to say "multiplayer/botzone" then when you click it and try to choose botzone it says you need to purchase the botzone DLC from the playstation store. Problem is I can't find the botzone DLC in the store. :confused: It doesn't appear anywhere and searching it on the vita nor the website gets me anything. If I could get it I would be able to confirm that you can unlock trophies in it, since I have some easy ones I could do fairly quickly. :p

It would have been nice to have this DLC awhile back when I was still working on the multiplayer trophies. I spent an entire afternoon raging because I couldn't get a 10 kill streak against human players. It didn't really matter to be honest because by the time I finished with all of the multiplayer trophies, I got the 10 kill streak bonus legitimately 3 times. I wish that this DLC would have some sort of trophy list so that I can start playing this game again.

When you launch the game it tells you it needs a patch, which says it's to install botzone and stability fixes. Once you install it the multiplayer icon changes to say "multiplayer/botzone" then when you click it and try to choose botzone it says you need to purchase the botzone DLC from the playstation store. Problem is I can't find the botzone DLC in the store. :confused: It doesn't appear anywhere and searching it on the vita nor the website gets me anything. If I could get it I would be able to confirm that you can unlock trophies in it, since I have some easy ones I could do fairly quickly. :p

From the PlayStation Store Update – PlayStation.Blog comment #4:

Due to unforeseen processing issues, the Killzone Mercenary Botzone Soldier Training Pack has been delayed until this evening (4/15). Content should be available by 8pm PT. We apologize for this inconvenience.