Killzone patch 1.05 and upcoming 1.06 - new maps

jmac92123

Im confused...how would new maps make the 10K easier...im done w the game so it doesnt harm or help me...just curious unless you mean new maps will make it less repetitive.

Edit...unless the offline botzone would mean it generates a ton of easy to kill bots

Edited by knoxville363

Im confused...how would new maps make the 10K easier...im done w the game so it doesnt harm or help me...just curious unless you mean new maps will make it less repetitive.

Edit...unless the offline botzone would mean it generates a ton of easy to kill bots

Yup.... The botzone

parties will now always initially be matched onto the same team, with best effort made to match a late joining party member onto the same team. Best effort will also be made to match a player onto the team of the friend he/she joined.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

And then right below it, they lie and say that team balance is important to them. If team balance is important to you, why did you get rid of it by no longer breaking up parties? :facepalm:

I'm curious as to why botzone would make 10K easier? If botzone was anything like COD, it would still take a while. There isn't really any small maps either :/

Pretty sure FFA with 7 bots will be much faster than playing the same mission over and over. Too many gaps with no enemies. If you can't find anyone, use the vulture.

• 3 months later...