Aces High - How much v$ is required in 24 hours?

SupraGaz

I seem to be the only one having a problem with this so thought I'd ask if anyone new the amount required to get the ace card after 24 hours?

It's starting to frustrate me, yesterday I played through all contracts obtaining all intel (played the game first time on vet not focusing on Intel), loaded it up earlier and got a Queen card.

Doing a complete chapter 1 to 9 run through and obtaining all intel I'd have thought it would have been enough for a Ace card for the trophy?

It would have to be a heck of a 24 hour session to earn more V$ for the ace card than what I did yesterday.

Am I missing something or does something not apply for this aces high trophy that I am including?

Thanks

Edited by SupraGaz

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to be the only one having a problem with this so thought I'd ask if anyone new the amount required to get the ace card after 24 hours?

It's starting to frustrate me, yesterday I played through all contracts obtaining all intel (played the game first time on vet not focusing on Intel), loaded it up earlier and got a Queen card.

Doing a complete chapter 1 to 9 run through and obtaining all intel I'd have thought it would have been enough for a Ace card for the trophy?

It would have to be a heck of a 24 hour session to earn more V$ for the ace card than what I did yesterday.

Am I missing something or does something not apply for this aces high trophy that I am including?

Thanks

It has nothing to do with V$. I only played a few contracts (on Veteran) every day and I had an Ace card every day. Playing multiplayer might lower your card. Maybe accuracy is also important? I score over 40% in the single player.

It has nothing to do with V$. I only played a few contracts (on Veteran) every day and I had an Ace card every day. Playing multiplayer might lower your card. Maybe accuracy is also important? I score over 40% in the single player.

Thanks for the info. I thought the more v$ earned in a 24 hour period rewarded you a higher card. Guess playing bit by bit each day rather than 1 big hit is the way to go then. Thanks

Just reading the trophy guide again sounds to me the more v$ earned, the better the rank.

Attain an ace Valour card ranking

Every time you boot up the game, you’ll be awarded a Valour card ranking based on your performance. The more V$ you acquire in the last 24 hours, the higher your rank will be. You should easily be able to get an ace ranking just by playing.

The suit of your card is dependent on what weapon type you’ve been using recently:

Clubs – make seven consecutive kills with an assault rifle or LMG

Hearts – make five consecutive kills with a secondary weapon

Spades – make three consecutive kills with a sniper rifle

Diamonds – make four consecutive kills with an SMG

Will have another blast and see what happens tomorrow :)

Cheers

Edited by SupraGaz

It's got everything to do with how much you earn relative to other players. The specifics, however, are unclear.

I was also a little worried about it, after having what I thought were great days (clearing a story mission or 2 on veteran plus some multiplayer games), yet only attaining a queen or king. Once I started to focus on the side contracts, though, I was making big bank (7k per contract on veteran). The next day when the rankings updated I was at an Ace.

So it will probably come eventually.

That's GG's fault.

Hi,

Apologies to those who received a disappointing valour card update, the valour card updater did go overly harsh on last night's valour card update cycle.

I'm looking into it now, and should be able to re-run the valour card assignment shortly to re-instate people at the correct levels.

Timmers

Well I had a dozen or more games last night on multiplayer and just switched it on to see what card I'd get and I've got from Queen of clubs to 2 of clubs! :mad:

Same happend to me today. I was Queen yesterday and i played around 3 hours of MP yesterday and 1 SP mission on Veteran and today i was down to 2. That doesnt make any sense to me.

Well I had a dozen or more games last night on multiplayer and just switched it on to see what card I'd get and I've got from Queen of clubs to 2 of clubs! :mad:

This also happened to me today.Last night I was at King, played a few MP games, got about 4K in each game turned it on this morning at went down to the 2 of diamonds:(

• 2 weeks later...
It's got everything to do with how much you earn relative to other players. The specifics, however, are unclear.

I was also a little worried about it, after having what I thought were great days (clearing a story mission or 2 on veteran plus some multiplayer games), yet only attaining a queen or king. Once I started to focus on the side contracts, though, I was making big bank (7k per contract on veteran). The next day when the rankings updated I was at an Ace.

So it will probably come eventually.

I'm finding this trophy frustrating, as I don't have a ton of time on any given day, other than weekends.

I did 5 contracts on Veteran on Wed, must have racked up over 50k, and that was still only enough for a King :(

I think this and the 10 kill streak will be my platinum breakers :whistle:

I'm finding this trophy frustrating, as I don't have a ton of time on any given day, other than weekends.

I did 5 contracts on Veteran on Wed, must have racked up over 50k, and that was still only enough for a King :(

I think this and the 10 kill streak will be my platinum breakers :whistle:

I only play a few online matches a day, and I'm still getting an ace. :think:

I only play a few online matches a day, and I'm still getting an ace. :think:

Perhaps it's country specific?

I get the sense this is sometype of leaderboard trophy. You have to score in the top certain %ile.

Would make sense that it is regional.

I'm probably lumped in with US players:(

I got my Aces High trophy from just playing the multiplayer. I just played for a few hours each day and I got the trophy on the 2nd day after I had first played the game. I haven't started the single player yet so I can't comment on that. I'm sure you will get it, in time :)

How much money did you get in one day? I'm having an insane time trying to get this trophy. I played for 10-12 hours yesterday and raked up about 100K and still have 2 of clubs! I hate such fucked up bullshit trophies! I've got the Killing Machine and the Spangled trophies by myself but this is crazy..more so as there are no clear rules of how to obtain this.

Also, when does the 24 hours begin? any idea?

Finally, if I just play offline and do the contracts over and over again, can i net this one? Reason I ask is because I've not begun SP yet.

Yeah, I would love to get some more clarification on the requirements for this stupid trophy. So far, it seems like everything has been entirely backwards for me - the days I've played a ton and done well, my rank has gone down (including one day over the weekend where I was a king, had my best day ever and went down to a 10). Then other days I've barely played and/or played poorly and gone up or stayed the same. Only played two matches yesterday and stayed at the same Jack ranking from the day before. It just makes no sense....

this is a nightmare... i started this game a few days ago and was awarded the mandatory joker card, i completed the game on veteran in a very slow 4hrs for my first and only playthrough obtainin seargent major ll rank (14 rank places) by killin upto nearly a thousand guys with lots of multiple kills/kill streaks etc etc usin primary and secondary guns, i also got over V$140,000 and then started playin it again the next day- roughly 24 hrs later... only to be told that im bein assigned the joker card again as there are isnt any stats wtf? so i go into multiplayer yesterday and spent 6hours on and off playin all 3 modes gettin multiple kills etc etc and again today my card is a joker card?! why isnt it changin?...

i've rebooted it from the home menu and it prompts that im bein assigned the joker card, nearly everyone online is a joker too but when u check their stats out they've been playin it since the launch... i dont get it, any suggestions?

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

this is a nightmare... i started this game a few days ago and was awarded the mandatory joker card, i completed the game on veteran in a very slow 4hrs for my first and only playthrough obtainin seargent major ll rank (14 rank places) by killin upto nearly a thousand guys with lots of multiple kills/kill streaks etc etc usin primary and secondary guns, i also got over V$140,000 and then started playin it again the next day- roughly 24 hrs later... only to be told that im bein assigned the joker card again as there are isnt any stats wtf? so i go into multiplayer yesterday and spent 6hours on and off playin all 3 modes gettin multiple kills etc etc and again today my card is a joker card?! why isnt it changin?...

i've rebooted it from the home menu and it prompts that im bein assigned the joker card, nearly everyone online is a joker too but when u check their stats out they've been playin it since the launch... i dont get it, any suggestions?

Hmm, this actually might be a bit encouraging to me, because it may help confirm my theory, which is that your ranking is based on the stats on the website (which is usually several days behind) rather than your in-game stats.

How much money did you get in one day? I'm having an insane time trying to get this trophy. I played for 10-12 hours yesterday and raked up about 100K and still have 2 of clubs! I hate such fucked up bullshit trophies! I've got the Killing Machine and the Spangled trophies by myself but this is crazy..more so as there are no clear rules of how to obtain this.

Also, when does the 24 hours begin? any idea?

Finally, if I just play offline and do the contracts over and over again, can i net this one? Reason I ask is because I've not begun SP yet.

I can't remember how much cash I was earning, sorry mate. As I say I only played the multiplayer for 2 days, a few hours each day. I was just playing Warzone, getting kills and going for the objective. After the 2nd day I turned on the Vita and the trophy popped whilst the game was loading. I suppose the only thing you can do is to keep playing...

alright i think im starting to figure this thing out. i played 6 or 7 story missions to completion on veteran difficulty and did not receive the trophy. i imagine a racked up over 100k valor in that time. upon booting up the game i received a 10 of clubs. now from there i hit the 'info' tab when my valor card was visible and it gives you some information. it states "this is your valor card; a measure of your ability to earn cash compared to all other killzone mercs players". it continues to state "your earnings for both single player and multiplayer will be analyzed one a day". that much we know. so from the statement before, it seems you need to outscore other players in valor gained for the day. i imagine from that you need to be somewhere in the top earners for the day. GG:C still should explain the requirements for this trophy so we all know for sure

how is everyone restartin their game?... silly question but theres 3 ways so was wonderin if ur closin the game fully, exitin the game then restartin it (say after havin a go on another game) or are u keepin the game open only ever puttin it in suspended play then sleep mode?... the reason i ask is because once i play a game i dont usually fully restart it... altho i have for this game but keep gettin prompted the joker like its the first time i've played it... im 3 days into it and my card has not changed once :(

i wonder if its like gta4 where R* had issues with stats bein saved for some gamers...

edit: after not bein able to log into the killzone sever for 2hours it just logged me in and finally issued me a new card... after earnin 100,000plus today and gettin countless kills guess what my card is... wait for it... a lousy 2 of clubs ffs

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR