Can't join a multiplayer game?!

GizM0 The Great

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Rhasget said, just restart the game and everything should be fine. I have the same problem when the vita was in standby... every single time restart killzone :p

The multiplayer is pretty stable. Not like in the beta where every second round a crash or disconnect came by. In over 40 games only 1 crash and 2-3 disconnects.

Well lucky for you guys you can at least join a game. I have managed to only play 4 games (and it was only 3 of us in the game)s as 99% of the time I get thrown into a lobby as host and nobody joins. Haven't got into a game for 3 days now and have tried various times of the day. I'm GMT+2

Well lucky for you guys you can at least join a game. I have managed to only play 4 games (and it was only 3 of us in the game)s as 99% of the time I get thrown into a lobby as host and nobody joins. Haven't got into a game for 3 days now and have tried various times of the day. I'm GMT+2

That's because of your location. Servers are region based, so they may not have any in South Africa.

That's because of your location. Servers are region based, so they may not have any in South Africa.

Thanks for the reply..Im not to clued up on servers etc but I had no problem with KZ2 & KZ3...but I am going to try invite or get invited tonight or tomorrow..Just need to get these mp trophies done.:(

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to add something useful. I was able to connect pretty much all the time during beta but then I purchased the game and I got into 2-3 games, nothing less nothing more. Now I am able to connect when I turn my PS3 off (or set to no internet connection). I had this problem with LBPV as well (had to terminate internet on PS3 to play online). So if you cannot join anyone and have PS3 (and connected through the same router, more likely wireless but I guess it doesn't matter) then try this! :) Cheers

(I had my PS3 turned on due to my The Last of Us addiction, hehe)

So no matter how many times I try I can't join an online game. I've chosen all three types of public matches. Every time I get a game error stating "no network connection to the game host was able to be made". Starting to really bug me now

Easy Bro, Take this Step: Settings->Network->Wifi settings->Choose your Wifi->Advanced settings->Choose Manual at DNS settings-> fix your Primary DNS and Secondary DNS: 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4-> Done, Magic will appear. I made it and success. Good luck.!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think that's a problem at your end...the game's host must be the one that stiffs you out due to shitty connection at their end. The developers totally forgot that all good MP games are made in such a manner that if the game's host quits, the host migration is to the next one with best connectivity!

I too had some kick outs, here's what i did...end the game completely. Restart, then go back in, and hope you get a different lobby that those sucky ones. The best bet would be to allow you to host your game, but that too much to ask from the developers.

Someway or the other this game spoils the KZ experience...I like the MP but invincible players, kick outs, valour card not upgrading etc have ruined my experience! Bah!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in a new city again tonight, so maybe I will give it another try.

I typically am playing at odd times, so I can see it being a connectivity with people as I am in the US an would be playing when typically EU players are on......

We will see, this game is pissing me off though:whistle:

I'm constantly having to restart the game or my Vita in order to get the endless errors to go away since the patch was applied. Talk about a load of crap, before the patch I rarely had any network issues, now it's non-stop.

I just spent 30 minutes screwing around with trying to get into any game, and only managed to play 1 successful match (which I joined about 1/2 way through) in that time.

I keep getting errors about the game host failing to send essential objects, or the kicked due to lack of connectivity error, which is BS since I have a solid Internet connection and everything else, including other online games, works just fine.

Hopefully I'll be able to get my Centurion trophy soon so that I never have to play this MP again, it's one of the worst I've ever experienced between the endless connection issues and the completely broken team matchmaking.

EDIT: Got the trophy just now, thank god I don't have to suffer through this broken crap anymore.

Edited by swotam