Weird Luger Glitch in Hope (Space Station)

poetic_justice_

So I've started my second playthrough as Luger, the Shadow Marshall/Assassin. I have reached a point where, after ascending a cable and bellycrawling through multiple tunnels, I come to a ladder. The ladder is the only way forward or up, and yet I cannot climb it. Furthermore, upon reaching this ladder, my character no longer needs to crouch down to go through tunnels that previously required bellycrawling. I can run with my head protruding through the floor, and I can see through the walls of the space station into outer space.

All this would be great fun if I could climb the ladder, but seeing as I cannot, I am stuck. Has anyone else had this happen? I restarted the checkpoint, but the same thing happened once I reached the ladder.

My next thought is to restart the level, though I'd rather avoid it. I really don't want this to ruin my Luger playthrough after coming so far. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: Just got it. I stood in front of the ladder and uncrouched. I might have tried it before, but this time it definitely worked. Once I was fully standing, I could climb the ladder.

Edited by poetic_justice_

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...