Easy "ISA Saviour" & "Helghast Champion" Trophies

Vo1cl

Hey I just found a super quick way to get both of these trophies (win a Battlefields game on hard as each faction) and thought I'd share it:

• Start a Defend and Destroy game on any map.
  • Set the Bot Difficulty to Hard, and set your team to max bots (7 if on single player), and the other team to 1 bot
  • Set the Spawn Limit to 1, and turn off Friendly Fire

Your team will either rush the objective, or the enemy will rush you. As soon as the other team's one character dies, you'll win. You can also turn on a second controller for "Two's Company".

Hey I just found a super quick way to get both of these trophies (win a Battlefields game on hard as each faction) and thought I'd share it:

• Set the Bot Difficulty to Hard, and set your team to max bots (7 if on single player), and the other team to 1 bot

Your team will either rush the objective, or the enemy will rush you. As soon as the other team's one character dies, you'll win. You can also turn on a second controller for "Two's Company".

I followed a similar method but mine involved team death match. And having only one enemy bot with a max kill of 10. He never won. You could sit off for about 5 minutes and win. But your method sounds quicker.

Thank you so much! Just got all 3 BF trophies in like 4 minutes. :)

Thanks for posting this! I got all three trophies in a minute or so playing team death match with spawn limit set to 1. Literally would take 15 seconds to win the match.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...