the very end on elite...help

joab777

So, I basically walked through the campaign...nothing like k2. But i am stuck on the part where u destroy the incoming Middlesex. I swear that i am dying when muzzles first launch. Wtf!!! The hardest parts of the game r on rails. If it wasn't 2011 w a million great games, I'd b pissed, k2's plat was a crowning achievement. I got online trophies in an hour. Any advice is nice. Thanx

That's missles not every other word that my android finds more suitable

you could have just edited your original post :whistle:... anywho, this part gave me some troubles too...make good use of the machine guns and the missles. try taking out the incoming missles with the guns, and if they get to close fire the missles while theyre locked on. be careful not to let your guns overheat and leave yourself defenseless.

I did this last night and it was honestly the hardest part of the game for me. Meatboy hits on points I'd make but I'd also add 2 things.

1. Tap R1 as fast as you can, don't hold it down. This will help the guns to not over heat.

2. Everytime the red lock on icon shows up on any of the incoming missles hit L2 right away. When you see that icon that means your Middlesex's will hit their Middlesex's (sorry, couldn't resist).

On elite the only controller throwing moment for me was escaping the oil rig everything else was pretty easy, as for the last level use your missiles and machine gun, try tapping r1 as to not overheat all the while tapping r2 so yr missles lock on to the closest of the incoming missles. Did it second try using this method hope it works for you.

Well, I don't know how the homing missiles work but every time I used to spam them, it would be the end of me. On my successful run, what I did was fire the missiles on every third enemy missiles. I don't know if this "scatters" your homing missiles to those three enemy missiles, but that seemed to do the trick.

The first 3 volleys were easy the last ones were tough

The missiles were definitely the hardest part of Elite for me, and particularly the fourth volley (i.e. around when they say "get the nuke ready"). I got around it by holding down R1 until the circle appeared (instead of tapping it), since it didn't matter if the machine guns overheated by that stage.