XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > K (PS3) > Killzone 3

Old 02-24-2011, 03:34 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishroadkill View Post
Clan name : MECHANICAL AN1AMAL5

Clan Leader: amishroadkill

Clan Tag : OHIO

Info
This clan was suppose to be for people from ohio, but i am opening registration to evreyone. This clan will just be for fun I'm not a hardcore game,only thing i ask for is that you have a headset being that communication is so important in MP, so if your interested drop me a line. THANK YOU
I'm an Ohio boy. But my clan is 8 deep
Ysfatmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:48 AM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   2,500 Posts   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

I'm up to join a clan.
PSN ID: PfknMILL
Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:30 AM   #13 (permalink)

I've always been intrigued in how clans work.

I contemplated joining one for BC2 consider it's my favorite FPS aside from this but I'm still not sure as to what a clan does or what you do in one.

Would anyone care to enlighten me?
Old 02-24-2011, 06:02 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangles View Post
I'm up to join a clan.
PSN ID: PfknMILL
your more then welcome to join ours. just message me on the psn if i dont message ya in the next 24hrs. im the clan leader abysmaldawn.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:09 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Mr. Ouija View Post

I contemplated joining one for BC2 consider it's my favorite FPS aside from this but I'm still not sure as to what a clan does or what you do in one.

it depends on what the clan wants to do and the people in it, theres HUGE clans like VENOM DE, who do everything from game battles, to setting up huge clan wars and then theres old school hardcore clans like Lords Of Valhalla who are just serious competitive players. i just want good teamates and good psn buddies, if your one of these people id love to have you in my clan. (gotta have mic) thats my main requirement, communication is key. if your interested my PSN is abysmaldawn, shoot me a message and ill get back to ya
Old 02-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase SOTM Winner
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishroadkill View Post
Clan name : MECHANICAL AN1AMAL5

Clan Leader: amishroadkill

Clan Tag : OHIO

Info
This clan was suppose to be for people from ohio, but i am opening registration to evreyone. This clan will just be for fun I'm not a hardcore game,only thing i ask for is that you have a headset being that communication is so important in MP, so if your interested drop me a line. THANK YOU
Thanks for the invite amish. FYI I am also from OHIO so I guess it works out.
efunk25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:31 PM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesoda View Post
Clan Name
ExoSkeletons (Exo)

Clan Leaders

Jonesoda & VOL1M1NAL

Info
we are a new clan that just want chat and have fun.
We will also help our team mates get trophies, like the Retro map pack dlc trophies which require team work.

I will not make it required or anything to play with us if you join, Ive been in clan's that would get angry if you didnt come play just for fun.
But if we do have something scheduled like going for trophies and you say you will be there and arent then that could be a bit of a problem if it happens multiple times.

If I end up getting quite a few members I will start up a clan website.

Anyways we just want to have fun, I hope you guys join!

Add my PSN Jonesoda if you wish to join,(say KZ3Clan in mssg)

Been in a few clans & this sounds like the clan I have always been looking for, Jonesoda I'll message you on PSN when I'm next on.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:12 PM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to [PS3T]kira

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I didn't want to take advantage of me having OP and putting my clan up there so its the first to see, but now we are on the second page so I'll go ahead and post it here.

My clans name is Scavengers of the Damned and its really not that huge since I only had 7-8 members on Killzone 2 and only 2 of them have gotten Killzone 3, but yeah. We aren't a huge 'hardcore' clan, we mainly play just for the fun of it and to play together as a team. We do Clan battles every so often, especially if we feel we are pumped enough for it and such. Our main rule is that you HAVE to have a mic. Its the best thing to have for team games, so we can communicate and have the ability to use tactics more. And yes, my clan does use tactics somewhat when playing. If you'd like to join, feel free to PM me on here or send me a friend request (With "KZ3 Clan App." in the request). I will most likely not check up on this thread that much for the applications to the clan, so those are the two best ways of getting ahold of me.
[PS3T]kira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:16 PM   #19 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Mr. Ouija View Post

Clan is a grou-
p of people
fighting together as
a team. The te-
rm has evolved over
these online-heavy y-
ears, but the c-
ore idea is
the same.

Last edited by sunnygrg; 02-24-2011 at 09:17 PM.
sunnygrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:07 AM   #20 (permalink)

I'll just go ahead and say it... I'm horrible at FPSs!!
Generally my K/D ratio is close to 0.5, mainly because I'm the kind of guy who plays to have fun, tries a crazy strategy that will work 1 out of 100 times, or just because I plain suck at FPSs

BUT I'm willing to improve if I get in a clan (No more crazy strategies, and play a little more seriously).

I generally play Engineer or Tactician, and I have a PS Eye, so I guess it counts as having a Mic <_<

Zcorpion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clan, killzone 3