72 members have voted

1. 1. What Career Path Do You Play?

• Engineer
    • Infiltrator
    • Marksman
    • Medic
    • Tactician
    • I play all classes

When playing online multiplayer, which career path do you play mostly as?

Personally, my most preferred is Marksman. Love sneaking around cloaked then taking out enemies from a distance without them suspecting a thing. I do also enjoy playing as an Infiltrator. Guess I prefer more of a sneaky play style rather than guns blazing.

What class do you play as?

I've played them all quite a bit (except Infiltrator) but have spent the vast majority of my time as Engineer. I love the STA3 LMG. It was one of my favorites in KZ2 and definitely my weapon of choice in KZ3. Also I get so annoyed when other Engineers don't repair ammo crates! So I can fix and maintain them myself. Turrets are pretty underpowered but there are some sweet spots on maps where you can rack up a decent amount of turret kills and assists.

I play Medic or Tactician when I get bored and Marksman usually only if there is an excess of snipers that no one is doing anything about. Nothing like reducing the Marksman population by out-sniping the competition and getting them pissed enough to switch classes.:D

I love the infiltrator, its the only class I really play with. You would be amazed at how effective the disguise is. The enemy 80% of the time just walk past me like im on their team lol and with unlimited sprint and silent footsteps its deadly!

You're one of the most hated KZ players. Infiltrator is for noobs that can't kill anyone without a disguise.

Medic, but imma try out Infiltrator. I'm to nice as a medic and heal everyone and get myself killed not worrying about my own life lol.

I don't see why people hate on Infiltrator so much, yea it can get annoying, but at the same time it adds a lot of tension when your own teamates are running at you lol.

Plus it isn't all that hard to pick them out if you are paying attention.

Infiltrator and engineer. I tend to use infiltrator on objective maps, for it's unlimited sprint and the ability to arm and disarm quicker. I also love the shotgun, on my way to get last medal for that. Infiltrator is also good for close quarter battles.

I like engineer for the lmg, great for jumping groups. You don't have to worry as much about having to reload during a gun fight. Engineer also has shotgun pistol, which compliments the lmg quite well.

Looking at some of the abilities of the others I might start trying out the other classes soon enough.

Edited by Soothsayer

In most cases i play as an infiltrator. I have mastered the art of sneaking around and behind the back melee kills. Although, in different modes and maps there is a need to switch between characters due to mission requisites. I suppose it all depends on the team and if you play with friends or not.