Clan Application Thread

kirapwns

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m541/RED_REBEL44/killzoneclan2.png

-Credit to RED_REBEL44 for the image.-

Alright guys, the game has been released, and I'm sure most of you are ready to get your clans back into action from Killzone 2 or just ready to start up a new one, so here you go. Here, you can assemble applications for your clans or just recruit whoever you think is right for your clan.

Clan Leaders

Make sure in your post looking for recruits, you post a bit of information about your clan as in if you hold clan battles alot, you use tactics, etc. Also would post requirements for entering your clan.

People Looking For A Clan

Make sure in your post you give some info about yourself, the way you play, what you're looking for and other simple ingredients to show the clan leaders here looking for recruits what you wish to join.

F.Y.I. Please make sure this is where all the clan talk does go, so we don't clutter up the forum. Enjoy!

If there is any need to edit some of this, please PM me.

Edited by kirapwns

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off this is an awesome idea. thanks Kira. alright i am the clan leader of the legion of the dead. we started off in Resistance 2 and went through the motions of bfbc2 medal of honor, mw2, black ops, killzone 2 and dead space 2. over the years we fell apart, so im just lookin to start fresh. we do gamebattles when people are dedicated to them. for the most part were out for some gaming recognition. I need people who are proficient in at least 2 classes, and are willing to play as a team. i dont really need marksman though. i look for positive kill to death ratios, but its not mandatory. IT IS HOWEVER MANDATORY TO HAVE A MIC! I personally play as the marksman i have a kill to death ratio of 2.3 i personally enjoy all of the game types, i can play just about whenever, and honestly i want to make a clan of good players and good people.

if your interested my psn is abysmaldawn. leave a message of a few of the games you play that have multiplayer and well play a couple rounds of 2v2 and see if you make it. hope to hear from some of you!

Clan Name

ExoSkeletons (Exo)

Clan Leaders

Jonesoda & VOL1M1NAL

Info

we are a new clan that just want chat and have fun.

We will also help our team mates get trophies, like the Retro map pack dlc trophies which require team work.

I will not make it required or anything to play with us if you join, Ive been in clan's that would get angry if you didnt come play just for fun.

But if we do have something scheduled like going for trophies and you say you will be there and arent then that could be a bit of a problem if it happens multiple times.

If I end up getting quite a few members I will start up a clan website.

Anyways we just want to have fun, I hope you guys join!

Add my PSN Jonesoda if you wish to join,(say KZ3Clan in mssg)

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4010/1298449110.png

Edited by jonesoda

I would love to get into a clan. This is my first killzone game, so I am still new to the style. I play a lot of shooters though. All the CODs, Modern Combat, Borderlands (Kind of a shooter). My skill is average but I'm tired of online games where no one communicates. I like the Medic so far in KZ but I am willing to do whatever is needed to help out. I just like to play and contribute. In the Beta my Kill Death ratio was in the positive but if I don't know the map I don;t do as well. Killzone takes a little practice when your used to COD. I'm not big on kill counts though I just like to try and win the matches. I do have the Move controlls and the combat rifle but don't use it when I'm really trying to excel.

Edited by efunk25

I would love to get into a clan. This is my first killzone game, so I am still new to the style. I play a lot of shooters though. All the CODs, Modern Combat, Borderlands (Kind of a shooter). My skill is average but I'm tired of online games where no one communicates. I like the Medic so far in KZ but I am willing to do whatever is needed to help out. I just like to play and contribute. In the Beta my Kill Death ratio was in the positive but if I don't know the map I don;t do as well. Killzone takes a little practice when your used to COD. I'm not big on kill counts though I just like to try and win the matches. I do have the Move controlls and the combat rifle but don't use it when I'm really trying to excel.

Hey man, I brought back my old clan from Killzone 2, and I wouldn't mind having you join. We are nothing like a 'hardcore' clan, we mainly play just for the fun. We'll do a clan battle every once in a while, but yeah. If you want to join, add me on PSN and tell me. (PSN: OverNLNEthousand)

kira;1555930']Hey man' date=' I brought back my old clan from Killzone 2, and I wouldn't mind having you join. We are nothing like a 'hardcore' clan, we mainly play just for the fun. We'll do a clan battle every once in a while, but yeah. If you want to join, add me on PSN and tell me. (PSN: OverNLNEthousand)[/quote']

Sweet, I may just do that. Thanks Kira!

Clan name : MECHANICAL AN1AMAL5

Clan Leader: amishroadkill

Clan Tag : OHIO

Info

This clan was suppose to be for people from ohio, but i am opening registration to evreyone. This clan will just be for fun I'm not a hardcore game,only thing i ask for is that you have a headset being that communication is so important in MP, so if your interested drop me a line. THANK YOU

Edited by amishroadkill

Hello,Im looking for a clan,i played kz2 and had 9354 kills and 5956 deaths with a 1.7kd ratio and was topped out in rank.I also ran my own clan on kz2 but dont feel like doing that again i just wanna be the passanger this time lol..so if there's any friendly clans out there and would like me to join let me know:dance:

alrey818

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/alrey818.png

Info

This clan was suppose to be for people from ohio, but i am opening registration to evreyone. This clan will just be for fun I'm not a hardcore game,only thing i ask for is that you have a headset being that communication is so important in MP, so if your interested drop me a line. THANK YOU

I'm an Ohio boy. But my clan is 8 deep

I've always been intrigued in how clans work.

I contemplated joining one for BC2 consider it's my favorite FPS aside from this but I'm still not sure as to what a clan does or what you do in one.

Would anyone care to enlighten me?

it depends on what the clan wants to do and the people in it, theres HUGE clans like VENOM DE, who do everything from game battles, to setting up huge clan wars and then theres old school hardcore clans like Lords Of Valhalla who are just serious competitive players. i just want good teamates and good psn buddies, if your one of these people id love to have you in my clan. (gotta have mic) thats my main requirement, communication is key. if your interested my PSN is abysmaldawn, shoot me a message and ill get back to ya

Info

Thanks for the invite amish. FYI I am also from OHIO so I guess it works out. :dance:

Clan Name

ExoSkeletons (Exo)

Clan Leaders

Jonesoda & VOL1M1NAL

Info

we are a new clan that just want chat and have fun.

We will also help our team mates get trophies, like the Retro map pack dlc trophies which require team work.

I will not make it required or anything to play with us if you join, Ive been in clan's that would get angry if you didnt come play just for fun.

But if we do have something scheduled like going for trophies and you say you will be there and arent then that could be a bit of a problem if it happens multiple times.

If I end up getting quite a few members I will start up a clan website.

Anyways we just want to have fun, I hope you guys join!

Add my PSN Jonesoda if you wish to join,(say KZ3Clan in mssg)

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4010/1298449110.png

Been in a few clans & this sounds like the clan I have always been looking for, Jonesoda I'll message you on PSN when I'm next on.

I didn't want to take advantage of me having OP and putting my clan up there so its the first to see, but now we are on the second page so I'll go ahead and post it here.

My clans name is Scavengers of the Damned and its really not that huge since I only had 7-8 members on Killzone 2 and only 2 of them have gotten Killzone 3, but yeah. We aren't a huge 'hardcore' clan, we mainly play just for the fun of it and to play together as a team. We do Clan battles every so often, especially if we feel we are pumped enough for it and such. Our main rule is that you HAVE to have a mic. Its the best thing to have for team games, so we can communicate and have the ability to use tactics more. And yes, my clan does use tactics somewhat when playing. If you'd like to join, feel free to PM me on here or send me a friend request (With "KZ3 Clan App." in the request). I will most likely not check up on this thread that much for the applications to the clan, so those are the two best ways of getting ahold of me.

:)

I've always been intrigued in how clans work.

I contemplated joining one for BC2 consider it's my favorite FPS aside from this but I'm still not sure as to what a clan does or what you do in one.

Would anyone care to enlighten me?

Clan is a grou-

p of people

fighting together as

a team. The te-

rm has evolved over

these online-heavy y-

ears, but the c-

ore idea is

the same.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

I'll just go ahead and say it... I'm horrible at FPSs!!

Generally my K/D ratio is close to 0.5, mainly because I'm the kind of guy who plays to have fun, tries a crazy strategy that will work 1 out of 100 times, or just because I plain suck at FPSs :(

BUT I'm willing to improve if I get in a clan (No more crazy strategies, and play a little more seriously).

I generally play Engineer or Tactician, and I have a PS Eye, so I guess it counts as having a Mic <_<

I'd love to join a clan.Love the feeling of being part of a gaming comminity that just wants to have fun.Problem is that i'm not much of a talker in online matches.Do have a mic but its not the best so I could see it being a problem.Would love to join a MP fun having clan rather than a serious clan that takes itself wayyyyy too serious.I mainly play as an engineer or medic since I try to do my part to help my team be it revive them or build turrets to defend a spot. My psn id is FREAKAZOIDx916

Who gave this thread 2 stars? Someone really butt-hurt about something? Anyways, enjoy my 5 stars.

Now, my turn:

I am really interested in joining a clan, preferably formed by someone who is well-known in this site and also preferably casual, so that they won't stone me to death if we happen to lose a match. I don't have a mic, but I like playing with people with mics (wierd, huh?). That way, I can do any task if you tell me to.

I think joining a clan is a good reason to keep my interest in this game running smoothly, so hopefully we can work something out.

My skills are okay, I guess. My current KDR is 1.3 something, I currently have the Marksmen class maxed out (except the final sniper rifle), and almost through doing the same with Medic.

Edited by EEHHHHHH