Very very easy way to kill the last boss (video)

MerioMerio

ALERT! VIDEO MAY CONTAINS SPOILERS

I found this video while tryng to get "untouchable" trophy since i always used to die while tryng to defeat the last boss and must say that this way is a joke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WNJ8nu2_eM]YouTube - Killzone 2 Radec boss fight (easy kill)[/ame]

Well, the two section just before him are still simply insane to complete, but at least now u know once u passed that ur done ;)

Hope iv been helpfull

Edited by MerioMerio

the mag is weak but i just cant imagine this helping on elite difficulty
It's a lot stronger than you think it is. Online it kills in one to two hits, which is better than what most guns can do. The video is on elite and he kills him in 2 minutes, so I'm pretty sure it helped there. You can use the sniper rifle or any gun, in my experience the flames don't go out till he dies. It's not needed to switch weapons though, the magnum is pretty powerful on it's own.

It's a lot stronger than you think it is. Online it kills in one to two hits, which is better than what most guns can do. The video is on elite and he kills him in 2 minutes, so I'm pretty sure it helped there. You can use the sniper rifle or any gun, in my experience the flames don't go out till he dies. It's not needed to switch weapons though, the magnum is pretty powerful on it's own.

Ok, i may have misstated the power because in KZ3 its a pussy pistol, that said nothing from the vid indicates this is elite difficulty so how do you know it is?

Ok, i may have misstated the power because in KZ3 its a pussy pistol, that said nothing from the vid indicates this is elite difficulty so how do you know it is?

"Easy way to kill Radec, this was done on elite mode." From the description of the video.

I did it this way on elite also, I finished just as fast.

I've yet to play killzone 3. However, the magnum is god-like on 2. Unlimited ammo and very powerful.

Edited by Soothsayer

"Easy way to kill Radec, this was done on elite mode." From the description of the video.

I did it this way on elite also, I finished just as fast.

I've yet to play killzone 3. However, the magnum is god-like on 2. Unlimited ammo and very powerful.

Ok, ill take your word for it. Howver the title does not say anything about elite

YouTube - Killzone 2 Radec boss fight (easy kill)

I just beat Radec [Elite Difficulty] using this method, except instead of using the magnum I opted for the knife instead. It seems to have been quicker, but more dangerous seeing as he's on fire and if you get too close you can get burnt.

But yeah... thanks for posting the video. It was inspirational and helped me pull through.

After months of being stuck in that room on Elite, it was extremely satisfying to burn and stab my final enemy to death! :)

Yesterday I finally finished my elite playthrough!

I beat Radec going for the area near the doors where we entered previously in the room and shoot him from there. I also had Rico outside to catch their attention. Afterwards he went to the balcony ahead and I finished him with the sniper rifle. For me this was the best way, with this method I've done it at first try after several tries with the flamethrower and knive.

But this fight is nothing compared with the one before checkpoint 2.

• 1 month later...

Im at Radec and I can't get the flamethrower trick to work. If I do it at the start he cloaks and moves and throws those shock bombs. If I wait for him to start shooting he teleports still. I've played video games for 25 years and have beaten like 50 ps3 games in the last several months (sounds like im bragging) the point is maybe my game is glitched or did they fix it later cause i didnt get this game until a few months ago.

So if anyone can tell the best time to shoot him etc etc if not ill just kill the regular way, but still is irritating.

You have to quickly burn him, the check point for for me was we all on the ground floor and I had my pistol out and Radec was to my right. I quickly switched weapons and turn right and immediately pulled the trigger. The key is to do these three actions very fast, it pretty hard as he teleports almost immediately, but if you get him he wont teleport and your have time to shoot him. I hope that made sense.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I used the same method. A couple of quick notes for any who has difficulty using this method:

1) There is no blue/electricity notifier of when he teleports when you use this method. Make sure to keep an eye out for him as you can detect portions of his clothing (mostly invisible, but usually a few black specks)

2) Even while burning, he'll teleport around without any indication where he is going -- look around to make sure you know where he is next (having Rico alive during this part helps since you can see what direction Rico is firing/looking at)

3) You need to keep him burning to avoid having him throw grenades. Make sure to fire as many rounds as you can from your pistol, but also make sure to fire the flame thrower on him to keep him burning.

4) If he is no longer burning, he'll teleport away and start throwing bombs like a madman. To avoid this, run in circles around the center statue (on the 1st floor). This will protect you from the splash damage from his grenades. Once you heal, move out and try to find him.

5) If it's silent... look behind you! He's probably chasing you and you can turn around and quickly burn him.

6) After Radec dies... get drunk as hell.

• 2 weeks later...

On normal, it took me about 6 tries to kill Radec lol

I tried just using the knife.....fail. Then I tried backing up against the wall with a shotgun...also failed. He would get me during reloading.

Then I used the flamethrower on him, and just knifed him while he was burning. While occasionally throwing more fire on him to keep him burning.

Worked like a charm the first time on Normal, and on Elite.

It was those first 2 checkpoints that made me want to murder something.

• 1 month later...