Looking for fast leveling up partners

Suiseiseki

You can rank up really fast in this game by creating a closed game with 2 players and filling the rest with recruit level bots. Apparently one guy claims to have reached General rank (2800 points) in under 5 hours doing this. If anyone is interested in boosting together, please post here or send a message to my psn id.

EDIT: nevermind, I'm just going to grind it normally. It's not that hard the normal way anyway.

Edited by Suiseiseki

You can get General in 20 hours of normal playing, or just boost there quickly in one night. It's not a huge difference, i'd just like to try the one night route. I think most serious players will probably reach General by the end of next week.

Even after obtaining General, it's not like "okay, the game is over" kind of thing... because after that you still have to obtain all the multiplayer medals and ribbons which you can't boost for.

Edited by Suiseiseki

why did they even make it possible to boost to general like that?

A friend of mine got general in 10 hours... without boosting! wich i also think is sort of short?

Is it because they want it to be more "even" in the top? so when you reach general you got all classes open and so on? and then you start to play for real? or whats the idea?

Edited by Ghidora

why did they even make it possible to boost to general like that?

A friend of mine got general in 10 hours... without boosting! wich i also think is sort of short?

Is it because they want it to be more "even" in the top? so when you reach general you got all classes open and so on? and then you start to play for real? or whats the idea?

When you rank up to General you unlock all the different classes. You could say the game starts playing for real from there, because you can start to properly customize your character from there.

Oh well, I tried boosting today with Crash, and it worked out so-so... too much lag on my end... kinda frustrating when you shotgun an AI in the head three times and nothing registers, lol.

Anyway, I don't think boosting for the purpose of General is worth it anymore. And after looking over the ribbon list again, it seems the combat ribbons are very easily obtained by beating on the bots.

I really don't like that you can do this. It really defeats the point of leaderboards and the weekly honour ribbons, in my opinion.

I'll still probably exploit this, what with being a trophy whore and whatnot.

Edited by borsdy

Fuck, I'm late. The patch has been already launched and I got the game today. Anyway, I want to participate in this. Like somebody sayed, there's still different ways to get the General rank and the ribbons.

Add me (I'm an excellent player, so all of you don't have to worry about stupid noob things):

PSN ID: Israelfrm

I'm online almost the 24/7. So the time is not a problem. Here we go, Weekly Honor Rank #4.

Greetings.

Edited by Israelfrm

Fuck, I'm late. The patch has been already launched and I got the game today. Anyway, I want to participate in this. Like somebody sayed, there's still different ways to get the General rank and the ribbons.

Add me (I'm an excellent player, so all of you don't have to worry about stupid noob things):

PSN ID: Israelfrm

I'm online almost the 24/7. So the time is not a problem. Here we go, Weekly Honor Rank #4.

Greetings.

Dude, if you're playing KZ2 for the trophies, go return it now. This is our Gears/Halo. Now stfu and play the game the way it's supposed to be played. Yea that's what I SAID (look I can spell)