this game is the best

B14birmz

i got plat for this game a long time ago. now u mite call me a geek but i think i would like to do it again. what do u think?

Great game, it's true.. Just got the plat (with regular play and boosting), and I gotta say even though I love the game I'd never go for the plat again! I'd play through the campaign a second time maybe in a year or so, and I'd probably love struggling through Radec on Elite, but I would never want to have to fight for the top 1% online, especially since the player base has now reduced to about 50,000 thousand people per week, and many of those still playing are hardcore clan and skilled players...

All of this to say it will just get harder to stay in the top 1% as time goes on. Too much time required. Too grueling for me anyway.

same here kingpinn that 1% trophy has me bummed out, if it wasnt for that i would still be playing it regularly

I'm not even going to try and platinum this game. I'm playing it now and that 1% trophy has totally turned me off of even trying to plat this game.

I got the Valor Grand Cross. It's the Elite campaign that turned me off...

im gonna have to disagree, this is one of the worst fps games ive ever played, just playing this game turned me off it...
****. serious? hmm... well, to each their own... I guess.

The only other FPS I can say I enjoyed at Killzone 2's level is COD: MW1.

****. serious? hmm... well, to each their own... I guess.

The only other FPS I can say I enjoyed at Killzone 2's level is COD: MW1.

i thought the way the game controlled was dodgy and the level/character design could have been alot better, people keep saying the controls were meant to be that way, but just cos they intended it doesnt automatically make it good

i thought the way the game controlled was dodgy and the level/character design could have been alot better, people keep saying the controls were meant to be that way, but just cos they intended it doesnt automatically make it good
I hated the controls at first, but I got used to it, even learned to appreciate it. Given a better presentation of the story (and different personalities for the main characters), the story could of been epic because of the great ambiance the graphics created. I even found the Helghast kind of intimidating sometimes (especially in elitist mode).