A humble request...

PratikH

To everyone who doesn't actively play Killzone 2's multiplayer but still has the game:

Would you kindly log in and add to the total amount of people played this week? You don't even have to play a full game or anything. Just add to the weekly population for the week. It would really help with anyone trying to get the Grand Valor Cross (such as myself). If the total weekly population is bigger than usual, it gives more people a shot at getting the GVC.

Right now, there have been roughly 2000 people logged in this week so far (I know it's only Sunday), which means only the top 20 people would get Grand Valor Cross.

If we can expand the population, that means more people can get a chance at GVC. Thanks for your time.

P.S. Might be asking a bit much, but taking a minute to do this every Sunday would mean a lot to everyone trying to get this damned trophy.

Edited by PratikH

I rented game LONG LONG ago and sat at 0% .. recenlty i bought it and beat it. Gonna buy DLC soon and boost the crap out of game and gonna go for this trophy then.. i have no online trophies.

However, i will gladly log on and add to the collective. I have UK and Asia account since i import games for steelbooks and then have to buy that areas DLC so it works with my game, would loading on them help too?

Lastly, can you post what time it resets each week, i forget its been so long since i saw the post. When does this run from and till each week.. thanks!

I rented game LONG LONG ago and sat at 0% .. recenlty i bought it and beat it. Gonna buy DLC soon and boost the crap out of game and gonna go for this trophy then.. i have no online trophies.

However, i will gladly log on and add to the collective. I have UK and Asia account since i import games for steelbooks and then have to buy that areas DLC so it works with my game, would loading on them help too?

Lastly, can you post what time it resets each week, i forget its been so long since i saw the post. When does this run from and till each week.. thanks!

I think it resets at midnight on Sunday and is the same as a calendar week.