Is it still possible or doable to get 100% trophies on KZ2?

loveaya

Hi, KZ2 players:

I'm not pretty sure if i should pick this game again. I've played 48 games with trophies on PS3. And there are only 3 games i haven't got 100%. KZ2 is one of them.

in 2010 i played this game just for fun because at that time i didn't care about the trophies. But now i'm quite a nerd on the trophies, and 100% is my only aim.

So my question is:

1. If I get a second-hand copy of this game on Amazon (only 5 euros now), which DLC must I purchase?

2. As an old game, i'm also worried for the number of players daily. I'm not quite worried about my shooting skill but if there are much less players than before....

3. Has Guerrilla Games published a stop-date for the server of KZ2 or not?

If i have other questions, i'll update this thread.

Thanks for reading and answering.

Have a nice day or a nice evening.

Yes. Its very possible.

I just got all my online trophies last monday (not DLC's), so did some of my friends, Eric, Chuenf and acowsik. But you can even get the dlc's trophies.

1. I have no idea of which DLC you should buy... But i think all of them because all have trophies.

2. You wouldn't believe the number of players thar are online daily... I always found about 10 o 15 matches of 32 players each... And all the matches were full!

3. I haven't heard of a shuting down for KZ2 servers. But i think that due to the big amount of players nowadays, at least the servers should live for one more year.

Yes. Its very possible.

I just got all my online trophies last monday (not DLC's), so did some of my friends, Eric, Chuenf and acowsik. But you can even get the dlc's trophies.

1. I have no idea of which DLC you should buy... But i think all of them because all have trophies.

2. You wouldn't believe the number of players thar are online daily... I always found about 10 o 15 matches of 32 players each... And all the matches were full!

3. I haven't heard of a shuting down for KZ2 servers. But i think that due to the big amount of players nowadays, at least the servers should live for one more year.

Thanks for your reply. I'll get the game this weekend. My friends told me that i should give up but i'm not a guy who will give up the trophies :)

all 3 dlc's got trophies linked to them, and i see sony doing promotions on them every now and then: u can buy all 3dlcs as a package for the price of 2. The dlcs are Cdn/US $5.99 individually, so you will probably pay more for the dlcs than on the game itself, but it is definitely worth the money, and that's probably one of the reasons the multiplayer games are still active and still popular.

There are games that are not worth aiming 100% for: to me these include Black Ops and Fallout Vegas as the dlcs are just way too expensive, $60 and $44 respectively.

all 3 dlc's got trophies linked to them, and i see sony doing promotions on them every now and then: u can buy all 3dlcs as a package for the price of 2. The dlcs are Cdn/US $5.99 individually, so you will probably pay more for the dlcs than on the game itself, but it is definitely worth the money, and that's probably one of the reasons the multiplayer games are still active and still popular.

There are games that are not worth aiming 100% for: to me these include Black Ops and Fallout Vegas as the dlcs are just way too expensive, $60 and $44 respectively.

Thanks for your reply.

I've ordered a KZ2 metal edition for 12 euros(used but almost new, delivery within) on Amazon.fr.

I hope that there is also promos on PS EU....:think:

The KZ2 DLC bundle is still available on the PS Store and is a lot cheaper than buying all 3 separately :). The KZ2 DLC hasn't been on offer for quite a while so don't expect any offers anytime soon :(.

I've checked the PS EU STORE (France). The 3 DLC cost 5.99 euros/each and a map pack who cost 6.99 euros.

I didn't see a bundle so maybe there is only the bundle for the US STORE....:(

It was in the UK store the last time I looked :think:. Have you tried using the in-store search engine?

EDIT: I'm looking at the bundle now, it's called "Map Pack Bundle" and it costs £4.99. To get there go: All Games => PS3 Add-Ons => JL => Killzone 2. The 3 individual DLCs are £4.79 each.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

It was in the UK store the last time I looked :think:. Have you tried using the in-store search engine?

EDIT: I'm looking at the bundle now, it's called "Map Pack Bundle" and it costs £4.99. To get there go: All Games => PS3 Add-Ons => JL => Killzone 2. The 3 individual DLCs are £4.79 each.

Fine, it's the 3 individual DLCs which i should purchase because of their trophies. It's weird for me that the DLCs are more expensive than the game. I'll think about these things because i'm not pretty sure that i'll be patient to get 100% on KZ2.

Thanks for your reply, maybe sometime we can play KZ2 together.

Edited by loveaya
None.

I no longer have KZ2, I sold it over a year ago.

You can get 97% of the DLC trophies in 3hrs or less by playing solo against Bots in Botzone, the 2 Conqueror Trophies will take no more than an hour if you get a good boosting buddy :).

Ok, i finally saw the bundle of DLC. Before i thought that was an individual DLC but just now i found it a real bundle who cost only 6.49 euros.:whistle:

I'm still working on the singleplayer....

DLC maps are empty, the only 2 trophies need to boost is "Arctower Conqueror"

- Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Arctower Landing & "Suljeva Conqueror"

Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Suljeva Cliffside

just jump in with a buddy and finish 7round-match

You should worry about ordinary MP, getting into 1% of leaderboards ("Valor Grand Cross" Achieve weekly online honor rank #4).

Considering that fact - 10.000 players - need to be in top 100.

You need to play very good, or just take a sit longer everyday in MP.

DLC maps are empty, the only 2 trophies need to boost is "Arctower Conqueror"

- Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Arctower Landing & "Suljeva Conqueror"

Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Suljeva Cliffside

just jump in with a buddy and finish 7round-match

You should worry about ordinary MP, getting into 1% of leaderboards ("Valor Grand Cross" Achieve weekly online honor rank #4).

Considering that fact - 10.000 players - need to be in top 100.

You need to play very good, or just take a sit longer everyday in MP.

I've played 3 days during last week. At the beginning of this week, i stayed at 6% so i think i'll spend the whole next week to get 1%. I hate to boost the trophies.:mad:

Luckily, this game is trefffic, and i've just eduacted as a engineer in France. So i have plenty of time...:dance:

But for the medals, i'll boost them because most of them are so difficult to get.:whistle:

I've played 3 days during last week. At the beginning of this week, i stayed at 6% so i think i'll spend the whole next week to get 1%. I hate to boost the trophies.:mad:

Luckily, this game is trefffic, and i've just eduacted as a engineer in France. So i have plenty of time...:dance:

But for the medals, i'll boost them because most of them are so difficult to get.:whistle:

well, if you boost it'll save you a lot of time from playing so much lol. i would boost maybe 3 or 4 hours with a friend, then take it easy for the rest of the day. : P

all i see in online is Radec Academy with spawn trapping. soon as the match starts, enemies run to your base (even with turrets) and sit there to wait for you to spawn and kill you. not fun. i ended up LOVING my friend to come online so we can boost some points.

at the end of the day i was happy to boost cause some of the players are just cheap. i played normally about 30-40% of the plat. as you can see, i didn't quite enjoy it so much lol. here and there it was a blast though. :)

well, if you boost it'll save you a lot of time from playing so much lol. i would boost maybe 3 or 4 hours with a friend, then take it easy for the rest of the day. : P

all i see in online is Radec Academy with spawn trapping. soon as the match starts, enemies run to your base (even with turrets) and sit there to wait for you to spawn and kill you. not fun. i ended up LOVING my friend to come online so we can boost some points.

at the end of the day i was happy to boost cause some of the players are just cheap. i played normally about 30-40% of the plat. as you can see, i didn't quite enjoy it so much lol. here and there it was a blast though. :)

I'd like to get the trophies by playing not by boosting, only if the trophy is interesting. I've gained almost 8000 points so i'm sure i can get 1% trophy next Monday.

About the badge trophies, i've gained almost 85% of them and yesterday i've boosted the rest with a friend.

Killzone 2 is an awesome game so i've never regretted playing it so much but i'm also quite sure that after getting 100% i won't touch this game any more because i have also Ninja Gaiden 3 to play...

I'd like to get the trophies by playing not by boosting, only if the trophy is interesting. I've gained almost 8000 points so i'm sure i can get 1% trophy next Monday.

About the badge trophies, i've gained almost 85% of them and yesterday i've boosted the rest with a friend.

Killzone 2 is an awesome game so i've never regretted playing it so much but i'm also quite sure that after getting 100% i won't touch this game any more because i have also Ninja Gaiden 3 to play...

well, in that case. play radec academy and spawn camp at the base with the winning team lol. :D the ISA almost 80% win. since the helghast have a VAST disadvantage at the spawn base, its unfortunately perfect for staying there and throw grenades if you want.

the ISA base is much more open so its more difficult to get the right shots in. they really should have patched this, but meh. i got my plat. and no i didn't completely boost. i got some medals and ribbons legit. like 6 or 7 headshot ribbons. (not fun to do lol)

well, in that case. play radec academy and spawn camp at the base with the winning team lol. :D the ISA almost 80% win. since the helghast have a VAST disadvantage at the spawn base, its unfortunately perfect for staying there and throw grenades if you want.

the ISA base is much more open so its more difficult to get the right shots in. they really should have patched this, but meh. i got my plat. and no i didn't completely boost. i got some medals and ribbons legit. like 6 or 7 headshot ribbons. (not fun to do lol)

Unfortunately this is what you have to do. If you're not spawn trapping the enemy team will do it to you. If you spawn in on the losing team, don't join a squad as this will keep you on that team, when you manage to get onto the winning team, join a squad asap. If you've unlocked some badges, my personal favourite was the saboteur with the boost ability (allows you to run into the base early and get into position).

I hate Radec Academy.

Besides, i stayed at 25th for now and there have been 11000 players this week so i'm pretty sure that i'll get the trophy next Monday. I got 9000 points without boosting. The 110th player got 5300 points, so........Only if 26-110th players all pass over me which is nearly impossible. And i'll play KZ2 also this evening and tomorrow just for fun to finish this game.