Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-21-2012, 10:59 PM   #11
loveaya

Send a message via MSN to loveaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
The KZ2 DLC bundle is still available on the PS Store and is a lot cheaper than buying all 3 separately . The KZ2 DLC hasn't been on offer for quite a while so don't expect any offers anytime soon .
I've checked the PS EU STORE (France). The 3 DLC cost 5.99 euros/each and a map pack who cost 6.99 euros.

I didn't see a bundle so maybe there is only the bundle for the US STORE....
Old 03-22-2012, 12:25 PM   #12
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

It was in the UK store the last time I looked . Have you tried using the in-store search engine?

EDIT: I'm looking at the bundle now, it's called "Map Pack Bundle" and it costs 4.99. To get there go: All Games => PS3 Add-Ons => JL => Killzone 2. The 3 individual DLCs are 4.79 each.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to Figma for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS

Last edited by Terminator; 03-22-2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Added extra info.
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:23 AM   #13
loveaya

Quote:
It was in the UK store the last time I looked . Have you tried using the in-store search engine?

EDIT: I'm looking at the bundle now, it's called "Map Pack Bundle" and it costs 4.99. To get there go: All Games => PS3 Add-Ons => JL => Killzone 2. The 3 individual DLCs are 4.79 each.
Fine, it's the 3 individual DLCs which i should purchase because of their trophies. It's weird for me that the DLCs are more expensive than the game. I'll think about these things because i'm not pretty sure that i'll be patient to get 100% on KZ2.

Thanks for your reply, maybe sometime we can play KZ2 together.

Last edited by loveaya; 03-23-2012 at 02:26 AM. Reason: None.
loveaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:25 AM   #14
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

I no longer have KZ2, I sold it over a year ago.

You can get 97% of the DLC trophies in 3hrs or less by playing solo against Bots in Botzone, the 2 Conqueror Trophies will take no more than an hour if you get a good boosting buddy .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to Figma for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #15
Obliteral

Im lookin forward 2 gettin threw this game and ofc gettin all the trophies xD!
Obliteral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #16
loveaya

Quote:
I no longer have KZ2, I sold it over a year ago.

You can get 97% of the DLC trophies in 3hrs or less by playing solo against Bots in Botzone, the 2 Conqueror Trophies will take no more than an hour if you get a good boosting buddy .
Ok, i finally saw the bundle of DLC. Before i thought that was an individual DLC but just now i found it a real bundle who cost only 6.49 euros.

I'm still working on the singleplayer....
Old 03-29-2012, 10:35 PM   #17
loveaya

I've finished all the singleplayer trophies...Now it's time to contribute to Online...
Old 03-30-2012, 06:36 AM   #18
J@50N

Send a message via Skype™ to J@50N

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

DLC maps are empty, the only 2 trophies need to boost is "Arctower Conqueror"
- Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Arctower Landing & "Suljeva Conqueror"
Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Suljeva Cliffside
just jump in with a buddy and finish 7round-match

You should worry about ordinary MP, getting into 1% of leaderboards ("Valor Grand Cross" Achieve weekly online honor rank #4).
Considering that fact - 10.000 players - need to be in top 100.
You need to play very good, or just take a sit longer everyday in MP.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #19
loveaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by J@50N View Post
DLC maps are empty, the only 2 trophies need to boost is "Arctower Conqueror"
- Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Arctower Landing & "Suljeva Conqueror"
Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Suljeva Cliffside
just jump in with a buddy and finish 7round-match

You should worry about ordinary MP, getting into 1% of leaderboards ("Valor Grand Cross" Achieve weekly online honor rank #4).
Considering that fact - 10.000 players - need to be in top 100.
You need to play very good, or just take a sit longer everyday in MP.
I've played 3 days during last week. At the beginning of this week, i stayed at 6% so i think i'll spend the whole next week to get 1%. I hate to boost the trophies.

Luckily, this game is trefffic, and i've just eduacted as a engineer in France. So i have plenty of time...

But for the medals, i'll boost them because most of them are so difficult to get.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:56 AM   #20
Dreadnought190

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveaya View Post
I've played 3 days during last week. At the beginning of this week, i stayed at 6% so i think i'll spend the whole next week to get 1%. I hate to boost the trophies.

Luckily, this game is trefffic, and i've just eduacted as a engineer in France. So i have plenty of time...

But for the medals, i'll boost them because most of them are so difficult to get.
well, if you boost it'll save you a lot of time from playing so much lol. i would boost maybe 3 or 4 hours with a friend, then take it easy for the rest of the day. : P

all i see in online is Radec Academy with spawn trapping. soon as the match starts, enemies run to your base (even with turrets) and sit there to wait for you to spawn and kill you. not fun. i ended up LOVING my friend to come online so we can boost some points.

at the end of the day i was happy to boost cause some of the players are just cheap. i played normally about 30-40% of the plat. as you can see, i didn't quite enjoy it so much lol. here and there it was a blast though.