XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-15-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
SirkSirk

Send a message via AIM to SirkSirk

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Default So who's going for the 1 day week valor cross ribbon?

I know I am, I got screwed last time I played a week straight. I hope that this idea works, I don't know why it wouldn't but you never know. I'm just going to shoot for Rank 1. I'm EST so the day ends today at 7:00 PM if I remember correctly right?

Who else is going for this on this very short week?

SirkSirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
CreativeRhino

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   2,500 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Hey im gonna try and go for it aswell do you know what time the leaderboards reset so you can start playing again to get the valor cross...im from the UK btw 8 hours ahead

2014 Platinum Goal: 26/50 THL 6: 12/25
Maintained Thread(s): EU PSN Store Update Thread | PST Gaming Competitions

@WhatRhinoSaid
Thinking of joining the site? Sign up here

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CreativeRhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #3
SirkSirk

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeRhino View Post
Hey im gonna try and go for it aswell do you know what time the leaderboards reset so you can start playing again to get the valor cross...im from the UK btw 8 hours ahead
I have no idea, I think last time I went for it, they reset at 7:00 PM EST

Old 05-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #4
Metdevil

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   Bright Idea!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

1. If you were going for this during the short weekend, you would probably want as few players possible online. So don't tell everyone that it's a good time to go for it.

2. Shouldn't you be on it now trying to get it?

. . . .
Metdevil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #5
CreativeRhino

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   2,500 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Just found out now leaderboards don't reset in the UK for another 2 hours Monday 12.00 am... The US leadrboards reset 7pm sunday so if your from US id start now lol..

Hope this is going to be ok to get seeing as though the PSN has only came back up this week

2014 Platinum Goal: 26/50 THL 6: 12/25
Maintained Thread(s): EU PSN Store Update Thread | PST Gaming Competitions

@WhatRhinoSaid
Thinking of joining the site? Sign up here

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CreativeRhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #6
SirkSirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by metdevil678 View Post
1. If you were going for this during the short weekend, you would probably want as few players possible online. So don't tell everyone that it's a good time to go for it.

2. Shouldn't you be on it now trying to get it?
1. It's a great time to go for it as long as a lot of players are online. So if others join in, it increases my chance. It's the top 1%, not top 100 or something. so if 1000 people play this short weekend, i have to get 100 or better. If only 100 people play, i have to place in the top 10. So more players = easier to get.

2. I am, SURPRISE!

Old 05-15-2011, 09:03 PM   #7
jdgkorn

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thumbs up Top 1%

I started around 9am today, but I've had to stop 4 times for various reasons & now after my movie gonna jump back on. Last i stat check i was 44 out of 1710.....
Old 05-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #8
Ed-_-

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgkorn View Post
I started around 9am today, but I've had to stop 4 times for various reasons & now after my movie gonna jump back on. Last i stat check i was 44 out of 1710.....
Blimey, that would mean you would need to be in the top 17!
Old 05-15-2011, 09:36 PM   #9
SirkSirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed-_- View Post
Blimey, that would mean you would need to be in the top 17!
Chances are more people will jump on. It is the weekend...

Old 05-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #10
Keith_Games

Send a message via AIM to Keith_Games Send a message via Yahoo to Keith_Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirkSirk View Post
Chances are more people will jump on. It is the weekend...
Figures, I'm off tomorrow and the network and leaderboards wind up getting back up as well as ending this evening...always a nonstop week of play I'm sure...
Keith_Games is offline   Reply With Quote