So who's going for the 1 day week valor cross ribbon?

SirkSirk

I know I am, I got screwed last time I played a week straight. I hope that this idea works, I don't know why it wouldn't but you never know. I'm just going to shoot for Rank 1. I'm EST so the day ends today at 7:00 PM if I remember correctly right?

Who else is going for this on this very short week?

1. If you were going for this during the short weekend, you would probably want as few players possible online. So don't tell everyone that it's a good time to go for it.

2. Shouldn't you be on it now trying to get it?

1. It's a great time to go for it as long as a lot of players are online. So if others join in, it increases my chance. It's the top 1%, not top 100 or something. so if 1000 people play this short weekend, i have to get 100 or better. If only 100 people play, i have to place in the top 10. So more players = easier to get.

2. I am, SURPRISE!

Ha i know more people will join on later this week though so that will bump my chances up :)

The week ends in 5 minutes dude. Ends sunday, today is sunday.

I'm rank 12 out of 2,298(i believe it was) so rank 22 or better should do it.

EDIT: So the weeks over, I got mine. I believe it was 25 or better in the end ^.^

Edited by SirkSirk

1. It's a great time to go for it as long as a lot of players are online. So if others join in, it increases my chance. It's the top 1%, not top 100 or something. so if 1000 people play this short weekend, i have to get 100 or better. If only 100 people play, i have to place in the top 10. So more players = easier to get.

2. I am, SURPRISE!

1% of 1000 is 10, and 1% of 100 is 1! :p

i just wanna make sure i got this right and im well on the way for all 4 ranked trophies :)

first of all, what timezone does the ranking reset and what day?

as of wednesday 8pm GTM 0

im ranked #48 in the weekly rankings with 4790 points

and there is 1560 pages with 10 players on each page (so thats 15,600 players this week)

do i need to be in the top 156 to get all 4 valor trophies?

thanks guys ;)

i just wanna make sure i got this right and im well on the way for all 4 ranked trophies :)

first of all, what timezone does the ranking reset and what day?

as of wednesday 8pm GTM 0

im ranked #48 in the weekly rankings with 4790 points

and there is 1560 pages with 10 players on each page (so thats 15,600 players this week)

do i need to be in the top 156 to get all 4 valor trophies?

thanks guys ;)

Yes you will have to be in the top 156 players if that's how many players are playing. It is Sunday evening when a new week starts but I don't know the time exactly.

thanks dude. more people are playing each day so it makes the trophy that much easier. im ranked #68 with 5924 points now. and there are 18,350 players :D

You're doing very well. Keep it up! There should be a lot more people playing over the weekend as well which will help you out. I think you will be safe when you hit about 7.5k points.