Reckless Riding: Easy AAA

DC1to1

Ok folks. Please forgive me if this was already identified as I have search for three days for a way to pass this level and have not been successful in finding a solution until I happened upon it in shear and utter frustration. I was literally going to forgo my last two needed trophies for the platinum because of this :mad:.

The Solution:

Simply hold down the X and the O button continuously throughout the enter ride.

There is absolutely no need to "Lean" and no need to use your sword.

The X provides an instant response to your left stick movement during lane changes.

There is only 1 very important point to remember:

Every time you jump the wall between laps, the game resets you block position; meaning you will have to let go of the 'O' and then depress and hold again. Do this each time you jump a wall less you will get hit by a Wire bullet and nullify you No Hit requirement.

Really appreciate the site and it's many contributes.

Feel free to use this in the Walk through (if undocumented) and happy trophy hunting!

This is exactly what I did, but for whatever reason, I never had to reset my block. I just held down the two buttons the entire time, and all I had to do was just push left and right at the appropriate times on the stick.

Wow... Then I have no idea what to say. I screwed up twice before I realized that I needed to reset the block and then after, passed it immediately.

Regardless, glad to hear that it's a valid option.

That said, Killer is Dead was/is a wonderful Suda game. It's a shame the gaming media dismissed it so easily.

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen, thank you. I had given up after a good 20 tries, I'll be trying this out as soon as I can!

Edit: Got it on my second try with this. Just because I messed up and accidentally let go of circle. Thanks again! It was driving me insane that I couldn't get the platinum!

Edited by ExHaseo

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Daaang this mission is so glitchy. Numerous times now I've done this trick and I still miss a Wire or a damn fence tags me.

Quick question to spare my sanity, though; does one need to run down all of the 28 Wires? Or can you just meet the 25 Wire min. to achieve AAA rank as along as you meet the other criteria?

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Ok folks. Please forgive me if this was already identified as I have search for three days for a way to pass this level and have not been successful in finding a solution until I happened upon it in shear and utter frustration. I was literally going to forgo my last two needed trophies for the platinum because of this :mad:.

The Solution:

The X provides an instant response to your left stick movement during lane changes.

Every time you jump the wall between laps, the game resets you block position; meaning you will have to let go of the 'O' and then depress and hold again. Do this each time you jump a wall less you will get hit by a Wire bullet and nullify you No Hit requirement.

Feel free to use this in the Walk through (if undocumented) and happy trophy hunting!

This thread is old but this is the best tip to get the AAA for Reckless Riding!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/31/2013 at 2:22 AM, DC1to1 said:

The Solution:

Great tip.

Holding X + O was great and it only took me 30mins to get this

THX