Glitches/Bugs

mbh911

Report any glitches/bugs that you may happen to come across throughout the game.

I think I found one that may or may not be a bug or possibly its designed as intended to be for the game but anyways:

Edit: Thanks to username: NSS13 he was able to answer a possible glitch that I may have found but he has told me it is part of the game design and not a glitch, thanks NSS13!

What other glitches/bugs have you possibly came across, details, etc?

cheers!

Edited by mbh911

I had a BAD glitch, forgot the stage but I was slashing at some enemies with a guy with a gun on a roof, somehow I made my way up there despite the fact it was on a part of a stage not meant to go thru (that and I was at the front of the building slashing away then suddenly teleported up there o_O)

Dumbest part is when I walked off I literally ended up in space, you know with stars and crap, wtf...oh and on the next attempt a guy i had to kill was stuck inside a building, luckily my sword was able to clip thru it.

I think my Scarlet trophies are bugged both for finding her and her mission challenges. Unless Rank counts or there are more challenges that open up based on mission ranks?

The video thats floating around on the net lists 20 hidden Scarlets, I found them all in that video and don't have the trophy. I have 22 challenge missions unlocked and still don't have the trophy for all challenges ether. And the complete 12 challenge trophy didn't pop until I had 13 done (I had 12 with a rank above C so is it bugged or must they be above C to unlock?)

So whats the deal?

• 2 weeks later...
I think my Scarlet trophies are bugged both for finding her and her mission challenges. Unless Rank counts or there are more challenges that open up based on mission ranks?

The video thats floating around on the net lists 20 hidden Scarlets, I found them all in that video and don't have the trophy. I have 22 challenge missions unlocked and still don't have the trophy for all challenges ether. And the complete 12 challenge trophy didn't pop until I had 13 done (I had 12 with a rank above C so is it bugged or must they be above C to unlock?)

So whats the deal?

You're missing 1.

There are 23 Scarlett Missions total, including the DLC. The 3 from the DLC don't count toward the trophy.

So if you have 22 unlocked and no trophy, that means you have 19 from the main game and 3 from the DLC.

You need 20 from the main game to unlock the trophy.

If you collect a scarlett location, and then die before reaching the next checkpoint, you lose that scarlett if you don't go back and get it again after dying. That's probably what happened if you know for sure you got all 20.

I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but on Hard mode fighting the last boss, 2nd form, I could not gain any blood from doing anything, so when the R1 appeared over his head, I was never able to kill him. I finally somehow got enough to fill one rose and finish him, but it took like what seemed to be 100 times longer than normal to just get enough blood to fill one rose.

I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but on Hard mode fighting the last boss, 2nd form, I could not gain any blood from doing anything, so when the R1 appeared over his head, I was never able to kill him. I finally somehow got enough to fill one rose and finish him, but it took like what seemed to be 100 times longer than normal to just get enough blood to fill one rose.

That's not a glitch, 2nd form of the last boss acts like shielded enemies, you can't gain blood from them either until you put them into daze state. You can earn blood if you attack them after R1 prompt appears though. But if you still couldn't earn any blood even after you attacked him during daze, then it might be a glitch.

You're missing 1.

There are 23 Scarlett Missions total, including the DLC. The 3 from the DLC don't count toward the trophy.

So if you have 22 unlocked and no trophy, that means you have 19 from the main game and 3 from the DLC.

You need 20 from the main game to unlock the trophy.

If you collect a scarlett location, and then die before reaching the next checkpoint, you lose that scarlett if you don't go back and get it again after dying. That's probably what happened if you know for sure you got all 20.

Thanks for clearing that up!