Mass murder is dead question

nintendo64X

I should probably mention that any AAA ranks you earn in the DLC missions do NOT count towards trophy progress. I can confirm this because I had 13 AAA ranks when The Criminal is Dead unlocked for me.

This is definitely the most challenging trophy in the game for me, but I'm halfway done right now. I just need to keep practicing and I'll be one step closer to Platinum!

I'd like to know if the Gigolo missions can be repeated aswell,since they seem to have Qualification stuff too...i did one and couldn't repeeat it on NORMAL!

Oh those can be, once you beat one keep playing story missions or other gigolo missions and the girl will call letting you know its unlocked, I got koharu AAA and she still calls XD

Hrm, so no chance of me just doing an easy mission on all difficulties to speed things up, dang...

Well now I'll need a guide (provided someone makes one) on how to AAA some, few of those scarlett challenges get my blood boiling (unless they're seperate)

I need help for AAA'ing the Episode 11 and probably 12 (i didn't read 12th's requirements)

11 asks for "Dodge every LASER"...i don't know if they're talking about the big beam with a huge circle the girl does or if the tiny balls at the very begginning counts too..

Also,can you just hold Circle (Block) and block those balls or what?...I'm worried as fuck and just near the 10 million dollars for the Infinite Blood "costume"

HEEEEEEELP!!!!...Doing the missions on Easy but some of them are trolling (See "Skyplane Beam" on Ep 9)

• 4 weeks later...
I need help for AAA'ing the Episode 11 and probably 12 (i didn't read 12th's requirements)

11 asks for "Dodge every LASER"...i don't know if they're talking about the big beam with a huge circle the girl does or if the tiny balls at the very begginning counts too..

Also,can you just hold Circle (Block) and block those balls or what?...I'm worried as fuck and just near the 10 million dollars for the Infinite Blood "costume"

HEEEEEEELP!!!!...Doing the missions on Easy but some of them are trolling (See "Skyplane Beam" on Ep 9)

You don't have to dodge EVERY single laser beam. I think I did get hit but still got the AAA rank. It will just lower your bonus for the laser thing.

And yes you can block the balls. Dont waste money and buy the costumes. It's definitely do-able without them. I know it's so tempting though..

• 2 years later...

Going for AAA Ranks in the episodes wasn't that much of trouble, if you have Ultimondo and Dark Booster , just finish the levels as fast as can, adrenaline rush kill pretty much everything and try not to get hit that much, i don't think i even followed any of the secret objectives and got AAA ranks on my first try.

As for sub missions and Scarlett Challenges, well, that's a different question, in those cases i really think you need to accomplish as much as possible the payment objectives. So far i've got something like 20 AAA ranks in total, going to practice the remaining ones :p