$100,000,000 Trophy

Giga_Gaia

Well, I'm glad I haven't spent any money on gifts or anything yet! I'll save all my money until I reach 100 million, then buy all the gifts and upgrades needed!

I did spent 1 million already on gifts. But after reading the trophy.

I will defenetly save the buying gifts thing for last, until I have the trophy.

Since you have to play again, for the other difficulty trophies. I will save that money, and then will grind for whats left.

I just finished grinding this

shoutout to anyone else whose doing this. after I got the money, I went into the gift shop and bought scarletts, koharus, natalies, and mikas costumes. the trophy popped after mikas. BUT i quit after the trophy to the XMB so i can keep my money.

just letting u guys know

I just finished grinding this

shoutout to anyone else whose doing this. after I got the money, I went into the gift shop and bought scarletts, koharus, natalies, and mikas costumes. the trophy popped after mikas. BUT i quit after the trophy to the XMB so i can keep my money.

just letting u guys know

How long did it take for you to get to $100 Million?

you can get around 70000 up to 1 mil for doing the elevator sub mission, takes about 1min 20 to 40 sec if you kill most with r1.

Too slow, episode 1 is a lot faster. 519000$ in less than a minute. That's if you don't deflect any bullets.

If you don't even bother hiding and just go through to the end with being hit by every bullets, you get 319000$, but it takes like 25 seconds out of your time.

• 3 weeks later...
Too slow, episode 1 is a lot faster. 519000$ in less than a minute. That's if you don't deflect any bullets.

If you don't even bother hiding and just go through to the end with being hit by every bullets, you get 319000$, but it takes like 25 seconds out of your time.

Episode 1 is much slower. From the level select screen, skipping every possible cut-scene you can as quickly as possible will add 45 seconds to your level play time before getting back to the level select screen. I averaged about 60 seconds of level time to get $518,000. So this makes $518,000 in 1:45.

Playing Weight Limit well, will take about the exact same time from level select screen to level select screen, and you get $660,000 to 1,000,000 per round, depending on how well you do. It is more skill dependent, but with a little practice, it's not hard at all.

Boy this trophy was a chore.

I was at 67mil when I realized this was a trophy, me playing the game first without looking at trophies or guides for them. I saw Weight Limit was the one that earned the most--- but boy was that just awful. So I did Level 1 on Very Hard over 60 times.

My suggestion--- buy a 6 pack, prop your laptop up next to you, and just get it over with. It's going to be awful, and really you do need to concentrate because botching the objectives penalizes you 150k which just drags this out even more. So--- yeah; drink, maybe get in a fight on an internet forum, and just don't even think about how awful this is.

Ah I see I read elsewhere that if you're maxed out on Moon Crystals, they'll give you mroe money instead of MCs.

Also I prefer playing Weight Limit on Hard, as I'm guaranteed around 1 mil every time I finish it 50% of the time.

I'm 60 mil. away from getting the trophy, so if I do 10 mil. a day at least I'll have gotten it within a week.

• 2 years later...

I switched between episode 1 on very hard and freight elevator on normal, did a few times each so i wouldn't get bored, was a bit of a grind, but i've done a lot worse :p

Chose to do this before finishing most of the chapters on very hard so i could buy ulti mondo and the infinite blood costumes which made very hard run a walk in the park ;)