So, how is it?

i mak3 big boom

im sure it will go down to 39.99 soon, but it was a very fun game. being a huge suda51 fan, i gave it an 8.5/10. the bonus is the DLC and art book and soundtrack. definitley better than buying a game with just a case.

i wanted a game i could platinum before grand theft auto. and this is it. lots of fun and surely wont be a chore to keep playing for 100%

I've loved all of grasshoppers games but I'm not sure if its worth $60

Opinions? :D

I would say that it's definitely not worth $60, wait until you can grab this for $20 and even then only if you really love Suda51's games.

I'm only a couple of missions in but I'd say this is pretty easily his worst game, the only enjoyment I'm getting out of it so far is that it reminds me of Killer 7

+12 hours for me (So the Game Completion Stats on NORMAL says)..Gameplay mechanics are cool,Framerates are expected to slow the hell down sometimes when doing brutal kills to enemies or even bosses,but not as constant horrible ones from NO MORE HEROES...i guess

Story wise,paranormal stuff like KILLER 7 but clean understanding this time,but like NSS13 said,Worst point of the game...

• 2 weeks later...

Became a fan of Suda51 from playing Shadows of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw. I also have Black Knight Sword, but have not played it yet. So I Decided to pre order Killer is Dead on day one. I'm only at chapter 7 but like the game so far. The camera angle can be a bit of a pain at times in some places. For some strange reason I think of a anime movie called Wicked City when playing it.

Edited by OneChance

worse than lollipop chainsaw? good lord. that game was horrendous.

It's much, much, much better than that piece of crap. This game looks gorgeous, but I don't think I would give it a rating higher than a 7. It's a decent game but there's nothing new or innovative here. I'm just playing it to play it.

And I understand people's criticism of the game being pervy, but it's mostly tongue and cheek and I just shake my head at how Japanese it gets. I can overlook it.

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

I've just finished the game on Hard (the difficulty I started on) I didn't like it much at first and struggled to get myself to go back to playing it but now I've finished it I'm very much enjoying going back through the missions.

I think a lot of it had to do with this is the first game I've played by this developer so I didn't really know what to expect from the get-go, I literally purchased it after seeing a few screenshots and thinking they looked pretty outstanding.

worse than lollipop chainsaw? good lord. that game was horrendous.

i have to agree with him, it's his worst game (at least gameplay wise)

it felt like leftover pieces of nmh, sotd and lollipop that didn't make it in time for their respective games. all the chapters are just so...random

i love the style but as a game it's awful and barely functional. the simple combat in lollipop was alot more enjoyable to me than this mess