Killer is Dead - Scarlett Locations - Walkthroughs - Boss Fights

PS4Trophies Wozamil

There are 20 challenge missions you must complete and in order to play them you need to find all the hidden Scarlett's throughout the episodes, each one you find will unlock a challenge mission. There are three trophies for finding Scarlett's and three more for completing them. Once you have unlocked a challenge mission you can find it under Mondo Girls 2 on the map.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc4654kW_kc]Killer is Dead - All 20 Scarlett Locations - Scarlett-Approved Stalker Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Episode Walkthroughs

Boss Fights

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

Episode 3

Right at the beginning of the episode, as soon as you gain control of Mondo, go up the stairs and she'll be right up top

In the main area where you assemble the piano key staircase there will be a pink heart on the floor, stand on that for a few seconds and it will take you up to Scarlett's second location.

After walking up the piano staircase you will enter a hallway. Break all the statues on the floor on each side of the hallway to reveal her location.

Episode 4

This will require you to have the drill arm. You can acquire this by completing the first Mondo Girls side mission. After walking through the first painting, you will enter a room. Walk along the left side of the room and there will be two big green pots, break those open and there will be a breakable wall. Use the drill arm to break this open.

From the first location in episode 4, make your way up the stairs and there will be a green pot along the wall. Break that open and use the green control panel it reveals. This will open a door so make your way back down and go through that door to the next room and break the pots in that room.

The final one will be when you return back to the main room right before you fight the boss. She'll be on the second floor. When you enter the room you'll hear a notification of her spawning.

Episode 6

You come up to a section with snipers and progress a little bit past that to the base of some stairs. After the fight here, swing around behind the stairs and break the boxes to find Scarlett

When going up the circular elevator you will reach a point that you need to rotate the platform. The Scarlett will be in the room that has a TV hanging on a wall with a green panel in front of it.

Shortly after revealing the exit door, before climbing up the stairs, look to the right and there is a box in the dark that you can break to find Scarlett.

Episode 7

The first two can be retrieved at any time as this is an open area. One of them will be on the opposite side from where you start and on the right. There will be a path with a waterfall on the left. Shoot the eye above the waterfall to reveal her location.

Another location will be in the far back left from where you start. There will be a Japanese style house. Make your way around the back of it and there will be a rock you need to break open with the drill arm. In the back of the next area look for the white bamboo and hit that to reveal Scarlett.

The final one will be as you're leaving the area after finding the five scrolls. There will be a door that you'll pass through but immediately to the left of the door will be Scarlett. Be careful not to go to far down the path ahead as it will trigger a cutscene and thus eliminate your opportunity to get this.

Episode 9

You will reach a location with a turret on top of some stairs. Use that turret to shoot the orange cylinders in front of you and then the boxes below to reveal Scarlett.

During the 10:00 timer section, you will make your way up a staircase and fight some eyeballs and then enter another large room. After clearing the enemies in this area, break the row of boxes and enter a door just past that. Turn left and there will be boxes you need to break to reveal a wall you can drill arm open.

You will reach a room with a rotating platform. Vivienne will help you in this area. Enter the room on the opposite side and hit the touch pad. Then before hitting the next one out in the center area, enter the room behind it and break open the boxes.

Towards the end of the level, you will need to avoid the Giant's laser eye beams. You will then enter a room with an armored large enemy. After defeating him you'll enter a door and have a staircase. Before climbing up the stairs, go behind them and break open a box that you can't see due to the darkness. It'll be in the corner. Note: If you go up the stairs and hit the green panel at the top, you will not be able to find Scarlett.

Episode 10

In the first room after the starting area, you will see three beds on the left. There is a panel you can hit behind the 3rd bed that will reveal Scarlett

In the very next room, clear out all the enemies. Make your way to the second level walkway and break open the box at the end.

In the area with the turret there will be a ladder to the right of the exit door that leads to a box that you can break open. You can get this before or after the door opens on the opposite side, but make sure you get it before entering that doorway into the red room.

Once on top of the train make your way to the right-hand side and break open all the boxes until you find Scarlett.

Edited by Terminator
Editorial Sweep.

thanks for this bruh. surely gonna blaze this guide up on tuesday.

how you bin liking it so far woz?

Its fantastic, really fun. The one thing I didn't like was how short the story mode is. But there's plenty of challenge missions and such to occupy your time once you complete the game.

im not woz lol but ive seen some ppl in japan got platinum in 2days.... 4 days... a week...... doesnt seem like a 8/10 difficulty.... maybe a 5 or 6...

Hey, you never know. Vanquish can be done in a few days, and that is a pretty challenging game... but with that being said, based on the past few Suda51 games I've played, I doubt this will be very difficult.

It's hard for me to assign a difficulty. I know that several of the Scarlett Challenges can be quite annoying and a little difficult but I didn't have a fully upgraded character that may make it a little easier, nor did I play the game on Very Hard difficulty, but I suspect that as long as you can block and use Adrenaline Kills often, it won't be to bad. If I had to guess, I'd say 6 or 7/10. I've moved onto Lost Planet 3 to do a video walkthrough of that and someone sent me a copy of Rayman Legends, so I'll be tied up with those two but I hope to revisit KID soon.

I added walkthrough links and direct links to each of the major boss battles.

It's interesting for me to look at some of the early chapters and then comparing it to the final chapter. Clearly I got a lot better.

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

i just finished getting AAA on all scarlett missions :)

im at 25/44 now... onto the sub missions & episodes..

so close... 3 more sub missions to AAA and 11 episodes..

Edited by Xander45
please use the edit function instead of double posting

How exactly do you get a AAA rating :think:?

First, playing on easy. Then using adrenaline kills (:r1: then :cross:). There is an upgrade that gives you unlimited blood. That will make completing missions quickly and with maximum scoring. There's also the costume that increases your attack that will help.

There may be something special you'll need to do for individual episodes. You can view those requirements in the episode review screen after selecting one.

Where's Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw?...She appeard in Still Images from the last trailer of KID but i've never seen her in the game (completed the game in 12 hours)

She's in the Smooth Operator DLC mission 51

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdtSM7XxiTo]Killer is Dead - Juliet Starling Cameo Location (Smooth Operator DLC) - YouTube[/ame]

No...NO NONOONONONONONO!!!!,NOT THE MISSION 51 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!...i had HUGE RAGE WITH THE LABYRINTH AREA!!!!!!!...GRRAAAAAAARHHH!!!...And WORSE CASE SCENARIO,there's the "Grab 11/12 bottles" mission from THAT AREA...

Please,tell me that there's a GUIDE for that Sub-mission to make it all EASIER and FASTER instead of running around like a Mondo Idiot! ><;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;...and to get AAA on it

EDIT: Saw the vid...That's it?....THAAAAAAT'S IIIIIIIT?!?!...

I tought that the only Adrenaline kill was R1 + Square Oo;;..Am i missing something?..What's the infinite blood upgrade called and how much it costs?

Edited by DV2FOX

I'm finding these scarlet missions to be near impossible, if not impossible to complete on Hard. Is that a shared opinion? Even level one of the trick and target sessions still remain unbeaten. The game itself is challenging to me on Hard, though it's getting easier as I get better at the combat. Currently just finished episode 9. I was thinking that timed area was the end. Did not save any revives. LOL.

I'm finding these scarlet missions to be near impossible, if not impossible to complete on Hard. Is that a shared opinion? Even level one of the trick and target sessions still remain unbeaten. The game itself is challenging to me on Hard, though it's getting easier as I get better at the combat. Currently just finished episode 9. I was thinking that timed area was the end. Did not save any revives. LOL.

I hear you man, I'm terrible at the challenges I end up raging and using the Adrenaline rush and it always kills the weaker opponents haha. I'm just hoping for the same in terms of the combat I thought I was doing alright but if I don't play it in long periods I forget how to do everything.

I've completed all Scarlett Missions in AAA but the icon of hers in the World Map (Mondo Girls 2) doesn't has an AAA...is this ok or it must appear somehow?

I've left her room after getting all AAA via Start->Office yet whenever i return to her she still has all my AAA's

Edited by DV2FOX

After beating the game, when I go back to the Gigolo missions, I get a notice that the girls will not take my gifts. What's with this? Do I have to start a new game file to get the 50 gifts trophy?

nope, just click circle instead of skipping and keep playing gigolo mode and give her gifts.

I've completed all Scarlett Missions in AAA but the icon of hers in the World Map (Mondo Girls 2) doesn't has an AAA...is this ok or it must appear somehow?

I've left her room after getting all AAA via Start->Office yet whenever i return to her she still has all my AAA's

nope, you're ok. its not supposed to show AAA on the tab. once all the missions for scarlett are AAA yer done.

Well,i've got AAA on all episodes and Submissions (EXCEPT THE VAMPIRE DLC ONES,wich are the Episode 51,Search for Wine and Destroy a coffin by lighting up blue flames)

Guess that to get the 44 Mission AAA trophy i need to do the Gigolo's AAA's too?..i mean,i already "conquered" Scarlett and i need the other bitches

...They demand for fucking money and i need my 100 million trophy one ;___;