New And Improved

IDOLO1013

^ Not sure why you would delete a game you probably paid for. Unless you game shared it and it takes up space on your ps3 hard drive :/ I still think it's a fun game but this patch is long overdue. Thanks for the update, but I won't be convinced that this patch actually happens untill I actually see it. There have been reports that it has been arriving in the past - but to no avial. So, I guess we'll wait and see.

The patch is live and it's huge, but damn it's worth it. I finally unlocked the 'Jerry Lee' trophy thanks to this latest patch. And fyi, you don't need the latest patch to unlock 'Junkyard King' trophy. Just saying.

What else besides the fixed trophies did you see improvements on?

They work. I got the junkyard king trophy.

Yeah I finally have months got this trophy! 1 more to go! Once I get 100% on this game, I am deleting it! I loved the movie, but there are too many probelms with this game. Just to refresh my memory, how do I get that last hidden trophy? What level, and what do I have to do?

Edited by PS3isKing

Yeah I finally have months got this trophy! 1 more to go! Once I get 100% on this game, I am deleting it! I loved the movie, but there are too many probelms with this game. Just to refresh my memory, how do I get that last hidden trophy? What level, and what do I have to do?

Check the trophy guide, but I got it here for you.

In Mission 7, in the final room that you get locked into, there is a piano. Stand next to it and let either the goons throw a grenade at you or let the guys with the rocker launchers hit the piano and set it on fire. You will get the trophy shortly after.