leveling up help

timmy19888

the guide says level 5 is the best place to level up at. and set off the cameras. its not. ive caught so many glitches on that level. where im supposed to go through an area but it wont be there. or it will but wont let me go through. i say level 7 is the best. kill everbody in the first area. do not open the gate yet. set off the alarm there to the left where you open the door at beginning. stand there a few secs. let it go off some. you should get at 1560 exp. each time. takes a little grinding. i done it on normal with the attack stat on 30. use heavy attack. they go down in 1 hit. took me maybe 2 to 3 hours to do it after beating the game on normal and extreme. this game was awsome but way to easy for me. i got 100% in 2 days.

i havent had any problems with level 7. i always did with level 5. i guess its different with everybody. i also used kickass cause of his ability to heal. i just find a wall or something to hide behind and heal a time or 2. then go back to the action. and the jump attack works great. then hit one downed oppenent. go back to jump attack. thats how i beat it on extreme. and focus on killing one at time. and sometimes id use the strong attack to hit 3 or 4 enemies down at once.

• 1 month later...