Any sign of DLC?

Explosive308

they were suppose to make a addon but they havent done it yet maybe with the release to dvd they will

Kinda wierd they didn't have no advertising on the dvd/blu about the game, after finally watching the movie the other day, I got a little more respect for the game, but still with the barrage of glitches it still irks me....

Kinda wierd they didn't have no advertising on the dvd/blu about the game, after finally watching the movie the other day, I got a little more respect for the game, but still with the barrage of glitches it still irks me....

yeah, i saw the movie in theaters, and i had to buy this game simply for the title lol. i am just waiting for a patch so i can finally get my 100%.

No doubt, the movie is fucking awesome.

It'd be a shame if someone played this game and viewed the movie negatively because of it.

• 2 weeks later...