Found the way to get glitched trophies

Carbon Lancer

So I now have 100%, if you somehow missed the secret trophies don't worry you can still get them...only if you can get access to another PS3, I have 2 ps3s, but even if I didn't I know my sister has 1 and my buddy has 1. I missed Jerry on my first playthrough so I installed Kick-Ass on my other ps3, and I skipped the patch download and went straight to the game...so hopefully you have a friend or relative with a PS3 worse case scenerio, just deactivate your PS3 and activate your relatives/friend if your at 5 PS3s and than de-activate it after you get the trophies and synced

Edit- One thing after another with this crappy ass game, well my mmos card and my actual PSN card is correct, but my XMB still says 95%, only thing I can think of doing is going back and completely 100%ing this again on the other ps3 and than i'll have to delete my user on my main PS3 and re sync all over again..god I hate this game I hope the children of the devolpers become retarded just like thier parents

Edited by Carbon Lancer

Edit- One thing after another with this crappy ass game, well my mmos card and my actual PSN card is correct, but my XMB still says 95%, only thing I can think of doing is going back and completely 100%ing this again on the other ps3 and than i'll have to delete my user on my main PS3 and re sync all over again..god I hate this game I hope the children of the devolpers become retarded just like thier parents

The cause of the problem is PS3 ver 3.40.

The game is not a cause.

I got same trouble on other games.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tech-centre/57307-massive-problem-after-3-40-a.html

Edited by hadzuki

• 2 weeks later...
This is misleading. I only want to deal with one account on one PS3 so don't tell me it will work.

It is your same account on the same PS3 if you wanted...but its not worth it, thats the easier method if you had another PS3, but most don't, but if you really want that 100% you will need to Delete your User, than create new user and put your ID back in and immedeitley play the game and get the trophies you missed, than sync and you'll have them, but if you do it that way you'll lose all your saved data for all your games unless you back it up....so don't say its misleading cause I have 100% after the fact of missing the secret trophies and you don't...