Still Waiting?

1galactus1

Well, well. I see there is still no new patch to fix the glitched trophies yet. If anyone gets any information about it or possibly encounters it, Please let me (or us; we've all been waiting) know. I have no reason to go back to this game in the future so I will have no way of knowing if it will ever get updated (which it probably won't). So again, post here when or if it happens!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Kinda suck's that 2 of the trophies are bugged.

I Expect there be fix by the end of this month.

Hmmm....think you might be wrong on that....honestly I doubt they will patch the game at all.... game should have an "AS IS" sticker on the game like used cars do, cause thats what your getting is an unpolished game

everbody the patch is COMING!!. i sent an email to the the developers about the bugged trophies and they sent back replying the patch will come along with the DLC sometime this month because they have just finished making it at the end of july. so fingers crossed the patch and dlc will be soon be out!

Edited by megacon89

everbody the patch is COMING!!. i sent an email to the the developers about the bugged trophies and they sent back replying the patch will come along with the DLC sometime this month because they have just finished making it at the end of july. so fingers crossed the patch and dlc will be soon be out!

I hope you're right. That would be very cool if it happens this month.