Known Glitches/Bugs

no1kevlin

Well I played this for a while and had to restart a few times.

After killing Sal if you rush in and grab Sals loot before killing the guys in the room then the cutscene wont activate and so the door to the next stage wont open.

If you kill Rasuls Doorman too close to the door then it wont allow the door to be opened.

Are there other bugs or am I just really lucky here? :D

PS, quite like the game despite the lack of QA testing.

• 1 month later...

Man, in level 5 im getting all kinds of bugs. Theres the one where at the end the timer dont show up and you cant end the level.

Also im trying to get Completionist, So Im playing mission 5, gaining Xp. After I raise 3 levels i get all kinds of crazy stuff happening. My characters(hitgirls) guns sometimes disapear and sometimes there still there, but either way no bullets come out. So i can no longer use gun attacks cause they do no damage. And at the same time enemies stop dropping Xp/Hp orbs. If i manage to kill all the enemies on the screen everything returns to normal except when i get to a locked door that usually opens once all guys are dead. The door never unlocks. Im at level 43 and I feel like I will never get Completionist, guess I will have to try playing mission 5 seven time, gaining only one level per run through, hopfully to avoid any bugs

I was on the Junk yard level and the part where you start placing C4 didn't let me plant the C4 and I couldn't progress any father I press R1 to see my objective and it made me back track to a door that was closed... weird thing I did get the Junkyard King trophy on that level, but only to be glitched on Jerry Lee :(

Found some more bugs....I mean did they eve play test this before selling it? One bug that actually helped me was on Extreme mode when I took on Rusal or w/e his name is on 3rd level I was completely invincible I dunno how I did it, but I wasn't taken any damage and no I wasn't in rage mode, also in Extreme mode you know that most bad guys have better weapons than normal mode, well I was playing lvl3 alot and for some reason Sal went back to having just a pistol instead of a ak47 or gernade launcher. Some other bugs I happen to die twice while in Rage mode which didn't make any since, i've had a red barrel vanish because a skid hit it. Level 5 is without a doubt the worse bugged level, do not even attempt to try and grind that level on extreme mode, i've had it where I kept setting off the camera so I could get points to upgrade well if you do it too much you just forfeit the level, cause 1 time I was going to the 2nd part of destroy 4 cameras and whatya know 1 of the cameras was completely missing, another time doing that level I placed the last 4 bombs and boom no timer, but it says to run out to the exit well I did and nothing had to restart. I've had a group of guys just punch me and keep punching without me being able to jump, move or even attack. Well I got a plan to see if I can get Jerry Lee now its the only trophy holding me up on plat, but i'm pretty dissapointed in the game with all these bugs, I wouldn't be suprised to see the studio shut down and all the employees fired for the half ass games they are making...I mean c'mon the level design was only really 3 different levels

And another bug, jesus christ i'm never playing this piece of shit again, when i died as hit girl my screen went black, but I could still hear and still kinda move and atack and I saw experience, but no way I could see what I was doing untill they showed my I was dead again, and after I saw death screen it went back to black so I had to restart again..but I got Jerry Trophy so fuck this game I have 100%

Edited by Carbon Lancer

I just got a responce.

Hi Phillip,

We finally got everything straightened out with the publisher (we're just the lowly developer and don't have the power to authorize patches, since we don't make money off game sales, etc). Anyway we're now back to work on a patch and it should be done hopefully by the end of the month.

Also-- we know with 100% certainty what was causing the infamous "junk yard king trophy bug". It's fixed on the current codebase in our studio, and will be incorporated to the public patch I mentioned above.

Feel free to let people know.

--Ben

ok I finally got Completionist. Ended up doing it on misson 7.But I still ran into trouble after I gained 3 levels. Anyone else have problems after gaining 3 levels in one mission??

Also not sure if this is a glitch or not, but when i hit lvl 49 enemies stopped dropping HP orbs. And when i hit 50 they still didnt drop HP.

ok I finally got Completionist. Ended up doing it on misson 7.But I still ran into trouble after I gained 3 levels. Anyone else have problems after gaining 3 levels in one mission??

Also not sure if this is a glitch or not, but when i hit lvl 49 enemies stopped dropping HP orbs. And when i hit 50 they still didnt drop HP.

Yea after you gain 3 levels in a level it just seems like thats when all kinds of bugs come in, but than again its hard to even get that many levels when your high up only way is to keep setting off alarms, but every time I did it, It would just mess up later in the level either a security camera would be gone, or timer wouldn't start or some other bullshit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...