New Patch 1.01 is now live!

PS3isKing

Update on Patch 1.01: So it seems that this patch was not the one that fixes the 2 hidden trophies we or some are experiancing. I was told that the next Patch, Patch 1.02 will have the fix. Here it is from Ben himself:

The next patch will fix it, hopefully without needing such a massive download! No word yet on time. ASAP is all I can tell you for now

___

Ben Geisler

President

Frozen Codebase LLC

Update on Patch 1.01: So it seems that this patch was not the one that fixes the 2 hidden trophies we or some are experiancing. I was told that the next Patch, Patch 1.02 will have the fix. Here it is from Ben himself:

The next patch will fix it, hopefully without needing such a massive download! No word yet on time. ASAP is all I can tell you for now

___

Ben Geisler

President

Frozen Codebase LLC

I would still like to now what the patch 1.01 fixed or added.

20 minutes to fix co-op gameplay framerate?

Ive only played this game in co-op and I didnt experience any problems?

im sitting here atm watching this download, the annoying part is how I know its all for nothing.

20 minutes to fix co-op gameplay framerate?

Ive only played this game in co-op and I didnt experience any problems?

im sitting here atm watching this download, the annoying part is how I know its all for nothing.

Even If I played single player and 5 dudes were running in my direction I noticed that the framerate dropped.:rolleyes:

Haven't played the game since the patch. I just wait for the trophy patch that I can finally get my junkyard trophy. I could also start from the beginning and delete my save game but you can't copy your save file and I would lose my big daddy level 50 character.:(

Iron Man 2 sucked.

and yes the download is massive and takes like 2 hours

2 hours? I don't know how you are setup or what connection you have, but mine took only 30 min. Still really long for a patch, but no where near 2 hours!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...