Trophy Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_40.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.96

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

I gave it a 2. It's really not that difficult. I thought "Too Easy" would be tricky, but no, it really is too easy, as long as you leveled your character well. Speaking of, the only trophy that presented much difficulty was "Completionist," but you should be pretty close after completing Normal and Extreme, so play in The Arena for a bit or replay key levels of Extreme and you'll be there.

Note: I do not actually have 100% yet, because this description assumes that the two glitched trophies will be fixed eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 3, the comics weren't a problem because of the guide, just had a little problem on Too Easy (minor boss problems but I overcame them). Just need completionist for 100% (level 44 now). I personally had no problem with the hidden trophies, both unlocked on my first playthrough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I give it a 4, my first playthrough put me 7/13. I tried Extreme Mode and well I got my ass kicked like when his first fight in the lot, when he got stabbed and hit by the car on the first level. I hate shotguns with a even deeper passion now.

Thats really going to be the only trophy to keep from getting 100%. But its nothing that a bit of getting used to won't be able to over come.

• 3 weeks later...

3/10. I was gonna give this a two, but here's what I have to say:

Playing the story in Normal as Kick Ass took a while, but when I played as Hit Girl, it was more easier. So I said screw playing with Ass Kicked (see what I did there?) and decided to play as Hit girl from now on. Thank god for her long range attack against the enemies with guns or tough HP cause it sucks having to attack directly as Kick Ass. When I got into Extreme, man, did the enemies got tougher. I was forced to go back in Normal and level up until I was stron enough to make it through.

Not to mention hearing about the glitched trophies, I did the right thing and got them during my first playthrough.

Edit: Got 100% now and I'm sticking with my choice.

Edited by Mecha Buu
100% obtained

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...