easy(ish) way to get "Endurer" trophy

ENAYSOFT

For anyone who is stuck with this trophy, after 25000 points it gets stupidly fast right?

Well I am not sure if this has been posted before, but I discovered that since the boulders are totally random, the safest place to stand is usually at the far left. This is how I got my trophy, I suggest simply sit along your PS3 and read a book or go online or something and keep setting up the stage and move to the left. Keep playing the 10000c level and run along the desk and falldown into the milkshakes, you can die in about 5-10 seconds doing that, (play on drive if possible) then move your guy to the far left and hope for the best.

Took me about 30 mins and numerous tries but I eventually got over 50000 points by simply doing nothing. So although this is hard, if you have the time to spare and persevere you can finally get this trophy. This is how I did it anyway.

I hope this tip helps other people who are struggling with this.

Hi guys, I hope I didn't step on anyone toes. I had a brief look in the guide and didn't see any mention but after seeing this thread:-

"No one is the "Endurer"!"

and somewhere else reading that someone says they will never get this trophy because it is impossible, I thought maybe there would some use in creating this thread for people who can't do this trophy easily.

Actually, I found this post very useful, as the guide makes no mention of what level is good for failing. I don't believe I've unlocked the 10000c level and I was hoping there was an easy level to fail on. Perhaps this should be mentioned in the guide, no?

Whoops, your right, I thought I mentioned a level to do it on.

Wow, I feel like a jackars.

I found that using the character/cousin "Drive" helped a lot. It seems as if he doesnt get hit as easy as other characters. Maybe the game is programmed to hit the base of the character where the feet are, and since he only has a thin wheel he gets hit a lot less.

I prefer to stand to the right but with Drive it was super easy to get this trophy so you should be able to cruise through the rocks easily.

I found that using the character/cousin "Drive" helped a lot. It seems as if he doesnt get hit as easy as other characters. Maybe the game is programmed to hit the base of the character where the feet are, and since he only has a thin wheel he gets hit a lot less.

I prefer to stand to the right but with Drive it was super easy to get this trophy so you should be able to cruise through the rocks easily.

I was actually going to post a message with this exact info. I too (independently) found that drive was amazing for this mini game. I personally just continuously rolled into the left wall and got a score of 62000. Awesome. :)

Good - that means Im not alone!! It cant be a coincidence. They should add it to the trophy guide.

Its not scientific - yet. But if it helps why not try it!? And if others are successful please write here so people who struggle with this can take note and try it..

Edited by loscil

Good - that means Im not alone!! It cant be a coincidence. They should add it to the trophy guide.

Its not scientific - yet. But if it helps why not try it!? And if others are successful please write here so people who struggle with this can take note and try it..

Thanks for the tips guys, my previous best was about 32-34k with the Prince, first go with Drive netted about 40k and my 3rd go 59,000

I'm not sure if he physically moves quicker or not, or just has a smaller surface area etc - but regardless it works very well.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the tips guys, my previous best was about 32-34k with the Prince, first go with Drive netted about 40k and my 3rd go 59,000

I'm not sure if he physically moves quicker or not, or just has a smaller surface area etc - but regardless it works very well.

Cheers.

Another good tip aswel, is to sit right next or near where the big boulders are hitting and then once the second layer hits then move to the left, it's all about timing, it took me awhile but i got it. And im sure you got it to.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...