Kunihiro - How do you get this cousin?

Dipic

He's in the "Katamari Spinkler" level.

According to the 'Katamari on the Web' FAQ:

-[He's] standing on top of the stone Nutsuo statue on the upper level near the tree. You need to be fairly large to get him and by large, you need to have a fair amount of the sand turned into greenery.

Well, I'm having the hardest freakin' time getting him. I've tried to dash and jump and all sorts of things but I can't reach him. I just bounce off the off the statue, but too low to grab him.

According to the guide you need to have a good amount of sand turned green... does anyone know how much? I think the highest I got was 1,300 for size but I still couldn't reach him. Do you need 1,500 maybe? And does your katamari actually grow? If not, I really don't understand how to get this guy.

• 3 months later...

I want to reask Dipic's question: Does your katamari grow while you make more green?

Edit: Figured out how to get him. Play on Katamari Drive, get between 1300-1400 greenery (that's what I had) and instead of charging and jumping just stand next to the statue and do a stationary jump. Got him on my second jump :).

Edited by DavidML

If you sprinkled enough, your ball (errrrm..) gets bigger(you dont really notice this). So first sprinkel a few things. Head to the left @ the start and make sure your totally filled up. (ermmm...part2 :rolleyes:)

There are 2 plants @ the end. Get on one of them and jump untill you get on top... (ermm part 3) @ the top get to the sfinx statue as fast as you can so you have a extra water-reservoir. Sprinkel everything so you get a little bit bigger. And then head for the giant tree. When your standing in front of the big tree and go left its the first statue, thats were he's dancing on. Jump, and get that f**ker. Voila..

Hope this helps

• 4 months later...
I'm having such a hard time getting this cousin. I've tried the methods described above. Is there a certain direction I should approach the statue? I've tried a few different ones but can't seem to get up there.

I went to sleep after posting this. When I got up the next morning I got the cousin on the first try. I love it when that happens!

• 4 months later...
I want to reask Dipic's question: Does your katamari grow while you make more green?

Edit: Figured out how to get him. Play on Katamari Drive, get between 1300-1400 greenery (that's what I had) and instead of charging and jumping just stand next to the statue and do a stationary jump. Got him on my second jump :).

Thats how I got him too, I randomly was jumping up next to each stone and got them with only a few seconds left, was the last cousin I needed, and it is probably the hardest one to find too.

• 11 months later...