Rate the trophy difficulty...  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.43

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 2 weeks later...

8/10, for the following reasons:

1. Hard Carbon (Silver Trophy) = 100% Accuracy on an Expert Song. Depending on your singing skill, this can be an *incredibly* difficult task. I'm not too shabby (Karaoke is another of my main hobbies when I'm not on the PS3), but it took me somewhere in the neighborhood of 40-50 tries to do Hard Carbon. And after all that, I'm pretty sure I can sing "I Melt With You" better than Modern English. :p

2. Online Trophies. They're easy, but the online community is, in a word, non-existent. You will *need* a boosting partner.

• 1 month later...
Hard Carbon (Silver Trophy) = 100% Accuracy on an Expert Song. Depending on your singing skill, this can be an *incredibly* difficult task. I'm not too shabby (Karaoke is another of my main hobbies when I'm not on the PS3), but it took me somewhere in the neighborhood of 40-50 tries to do Hard Carbon. And after all that, I'm pretty sure I can sing "I Melt With You" better than Modern English. :p

Took me well over 100 tries on this track, and that is after I got 95% on another track that I decided to switch from. This is insane, and nearly gave up on it. I give this game a 10, merely for this trophy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This game is a 2-3/10 difficulty with all of the trophies, but Hard Carbon is one of the hardest trophies I've ever got on the PS3. I tried using Tigerlust's audio file but never could get it to work. I tried different methods with the file (headphones, two types of speakers, two different mics, edited the file to turn up the audio) but I always got 99%. I even went as far to find David Bowie's actual vocals from the studio recording of "Space Oddity" on Youtube but Karaoke Revolution said Bowie can't sing his own damned song correctly :confused: :mad:

Did it legit and it's one of my best plats I feel good about. It was so frustrating, yet rewarding. I'll say 7 or 8/10.

Edited by fancyfox

• 1 year later...