Ohhh yesss !!!

BigBongLove

yehh but singstars better :p

and who is seriously gonna buy this game apart from the fact that it has trophies

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/bi/g/BigBongLove/card.png

Platinums-Alone in the dark

Borderlands

Infamous

Leisure suit larry: Box office bust

Need for speed: Undercover

Saw

Sega mega drive ultimate collection

Terminator Salvation

The Godfather 2

Wanted: weapons of fate

Wolverine

WWE legends of wrestlemania

Psn 100%-Linger in shadows

yehh but singstars better :p

and who is seriously gonna buy this game apart from the fact that it has trophies

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/bi/g/BigBongLove/card.png

Platinums-Alone in the dark

Borderlands

Infamous

Leisure suit larry: Box office bust

Need for speed: Undercover

Saw

Sega mega drive ultimate collection

Terminator Salvation

The Godfather 2

Wanted: weapons of fate

Wolverine

WWE legends of wrestlemania

Psn 100%-Linger in shadows

Maybe people who like Karaoke games with trophies?

While I personally like having music videos, and duet/battles (KR does not recognize more than one mic); the other peeps that sing at my pad prefer KR due to the song selection.

I had KR "American Idol (ugn)" Encore 2 and several songs that Singstar does not have (or simply restricted from NA) were available on that disc. Girls apparently like playing doll on the stick figure that is your avatar.

While I personally like having music videos, and duet/battles (KR does not recognize more than one mic); the other peeps that sing at my pad prefer KR due to the song selection.

I had KR "American Idol (ugn)" Encore 2 and several songs that Singstar does not have (or simply restricted from NA) were available on that disc. Girls apparently like playing doll on the stick figure that is your avatar.

the new KR has has music videos. they play in the backdrop. you can enable/disable them, but the default is that they play. i'm confused about the two mic thing too. every karaoke revolution game since kr2 on ps2 has recognized multiple mics. the new one is no different. you can use two mics to compete head to head or as a team in a duet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very odd thread.

I bought SingStar last year as an alternative to the singing sections of Rock Band 2. SingStar is a very difficult game to Plat, but that's not why I bought it. My sister loves playing SingStar, so for her it's definitely not about the trophies.

I've just bought KR, which is due to arrive very soon. I'm pretty sure my sister will enjoy playing it, as will I. I ordered KR even before seeing the trophy list, as trophies are a bonus to me. If I can get the Plat, then I'll be over the moon. If I can't, it's not exactly the end of the world lol :p

• 2 weeks later...