Trophies/Achievements List

StormVongola

• 1 month later...

ugghh... i am almost done with the list, but nobody is online. i need all of the online trophies and i haven't figrued out the "area 51" or "ground control." does anybody know what venue items are area 51 and space related? i have tried every combination i can think of from oxygen tanks to space ships...

• 2 weeks later...
ugghh... i am almost done with the list, but nobody is online. i need all of the online trophies and i haven't figrued out the "area 51" or "ground control." does anybody know what venue items are area 51 and space related? i have tried every combination i can think of from oxygen tanks to space ships...

If only this game were out in the UK, I'd happily be your boosting partner. But as usual, we have to wait for several months in the UK (and EU) for games to get here.

• 2 weeks later...
If only this game were out in the UK, I'd happily be your boosting partner. But as usual, we have to wait for several months in the UK (and EU) for games to get here.

Damnit, give the guy rowing the boat accross the pond some credit! If you think about it, he has to row the boat from London to Miami to deliver the "new" SingStar titles, then row to San Francisco to pick up KR + flow trophies, row to Hawaii to "get some", then back to UK. Poor bloody git!

i finally got the three online trophies today thanks to hippie68... there is seriously nobody online... if anyone needs help with these, please let me know... one of the three online trophies, musical espionage, is extremely misleading... it took us several attempts to get it right. infact, if it weren't for hippie figuring it out, i doubt that we would've ever gotten it... thanks again hippie!

Damnit, give the guy rowing the boat accross the pond some credit! If you think about it, he has to row the boat from London to Miami to deliver the "new" SingStar titles, then row to San Francisco to pick up KR + flow trophies, row to Hawaii to "get some", then back to UK. Poor bloody git!

LOL! Yeah, it's bloody ridiculous. So far as I can tell, there's never really any difference between the games in the different territories. SingStar is UK-based, but it's the same game wherever you play it. They should just make all content available in all countries - it's not like most games will affect the sensibilities of most people in USA/Canada/EU/other English speaking countries.

Even DLC games are delayed grrr. I already completed "Comet Crash" (without any help) even before it came out on the UK PS Store. And I'm still waiting for BlazBlue to come out in the UK *sigh*.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...