XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > K (PS3) > Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Old 09-01-2010, 08:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

Post What's up with Harry Houdini?

I have escaped tons of peoples' hostage grabs! Or so it seems- am i getting knocked down to the floor before i actually escape? Am i not tapping square fast enough? It seems just after i start button bashing i get loose from him somehow but never get the trophy.

EDIT; no worries got it, seems like it was just noobs who kept releasing me before i got the chance to do the harry

Best/Latest Platinums- RESI 6 - S.O-T.L - MGS2 - MGS3 - S/ROW3 - UNCHARTED 3 - DEADSPACE 2 - M.O.H - ARKHAM ASYLUM - BFBC2 - AvP - KILLZONE 2 - KILLZONE 3 - COD: WAW - COD: BO - OPERATION FLASHPOINT: DR - DEADSPACE - COD CLASSIC - COD: MW2

Last edited by THE FUZER; 09-01-2010 at 03:20 PM.
THE FUZER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:26 AM   #2 (permalink)

Actually is not noobs. It seems that people do that all the time. You grab him, then release him and falls to the ground, giving ample time to shoot him dead.

After 2 days of online, I can say that online is broken and it only offers frustration in the quest for the trophies.
Surfdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:14 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfdrifter View Post
Actually is not noobs. It seems that people do that all the time. You grab him, then release him and falls to the ground, giving ample time to shoot him dead.

After 2 days of online, I can say that online is broken and it only offers frustration in the quest for the trophies.
Yep, I agree.

I'm do this too, is the fast way to kill a teammate to boost your trophies. No one help you in this game T_T'
fndarruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

People Please aad me, if you need help with the Online trophy's,
ALGY-LEE
Thanks Guy's
TheDutchGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dog, harry, houdini, kane, lynch