XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > K (PS3) > Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 2 1.87%
2 0 0%
3 2 1.87%
4 2 1.87%
5 16 14.95%
6 14 13.08%
7 19 17.76%
8 23 21.50%
9 17 15.89%
10 - Very Hard 12 11.21%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #31 (permalink)

Rated this a 8.

This might have been a 6/10 when it came out, but now the lack of people playing online makes this plat so hard to achieve. Plus, some trophies as Addict & Alpha Male do not only depend on your skill but also on the fair-play of others and I must admit that the average Kane & Lynch 2 Online-player is far from being fair-play....quitting a ranked Cops and Robbers Match when they are at the point of losing the game or hosts closing down the session. When I got my 20th win, I should have been largely around 35 wins with people playing until the end.

On the other hand though: You keep encountering a few nice people online, struggling with the same problem, chat with them. Simply agree that you keep playing even if you stand no chance and if you are paired against each other.

Singleplayer on Extreme is not that hard though. Once you realise that taking cover is a sure way to die, you may reload some parts more often but the overall difficulty is doable...with the exception of the chapter playing on board of the chopper. God that was hard.

Co-Op trophies and combat related trophies are even not worth mentioning.

Lightning Looter was the my last trophy to get. I fuond it very difficult and I had to do A LOT of attempts but got it eventually on the Subway map. My controller is still intact, quite a miracle
Old 03-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #32 (permalink)

Alpha Male Trophy

8/10
Old 03-28-2011, 06:50 AM   #33 (permalink)

I gave this one a 6. Extreme mode in single player was pretty challenging at times, and some of the online trophies were annoying for me because I was constantly getting disconnected. However a lot of the trophies were fairly easy.
mcp712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:48 AM   #34 (permalink)

I Gave this a 9, actually the only game I've tried to plat that gave me more problems was Mirrors Edge.

Single Player story is fairly easy even on the hardest setting, just stand behind things and aim from behind them, makes it even easier.

Main problem trophies are the lightning looter trophy, extremely hard and took me over 6 months of work to do. Especially since I'm a ponderer on games and like to plan attacks this trophy was a total nightmare.

Online would be easy but it has the quitters which disable your trophy progress. Also factor in the unplayable lag and this becomes the biggest problem of all. Still as said above you can find some people still playing who will help.
Aureilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #35 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   2,500 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureilia View Post
I Gave this a 9, actually the only game I've tried to plat that gave me more problems was Mirrors Edge.

Single Player story is fairly easy even on the hardest setting, just stand behind things and aim from behind them, makes it even easier.

Main problem trophies are the lightning looter trophy, extremely hard and took me over 6 months of work to do. Especially since I'm a ponderer on games and like to plan attacks this trophy was a total nightmare.

Online would be easy but it has the quitters which disable your trophy progress. Also factor in the unplayable lag and this becomes the biggest problem of all. Still as said above you can find some people still playing who will help.
Is there still many people online?

2014 Platinum Goal: 26/50 THL 6: 12/25
Maintained Thread(s): EU PSN Store Update Thread | PST Gaming Competitions

@WhatRhinoSaid
Thinking of joining the site? Sign up here

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CreativeRhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #36 (permalink)

the online is simply abysmal and don't work but its not that hard just annoying and story is really easy done in coop. i gave it a 6.6.

MONKEY_NUKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #37 (permalink)

just i can tell 7/10.
XxShadowxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #38 (permalink)

There are people saying its verry easy on extreme other people saying its impossible on extreme !!!
TheDutchGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:25 PM   #39 (permalink)

Gave it an 8. Getting the boosting setup is messed up and people keep getting disconnected. Very frustrating online gaming.

It's time for Battlefield 3, Oh yeah !!!
outlawrenegado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #40 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

8/10 because of Addict and Alpha Male. In the past month (on and off), I've only been able to complete 1 Cops & Robbers game let alone win 20.

PS3 system dead - on hiatus until when PS4 is good value
Latest plat : Tomb Raider Legend
My plats : Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Brink, Duke Nukem Forever, Fritz Chess, Infamous, Megamind, Modern Warfare 3, Need for Speed: Undercover, Rugby World Cup 2011, Singularity, Terminator Salvation, Tomb Raider Legend, Uncharted 2 & 3.

Blank friend requests will generally not be accepted.
quackster100 is offline   Reply With Quote